Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Virus protection?

Old 06-09-2009, 04:11 PM
DarkFire989

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Virus protection?

LOL Nik
Old 06-09-2009, 06:28 PM
pythonfan
My Feedback: (1)

oh man that made me laugh, nice one nik.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Krazy Chicken

its doing a full scan, the hd is a 200 Gb and its over half way full.
ORIGINAL: DarkFire989

Like Snowblind said, its all about common sense.

And stampede, I was just wondering because such a difference in time frames for scan time, 1 hour to 3 mins is quite drastic. I just said that you reformatted your pc because it seems like there wouldnt be many files on the pc if the scan only took 3 mins. Either that or its not scanning the whole HDD.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:01 PM
boltech

http://www.pcworld.com/article/16651...nl_dnx_t_crawl
Old 06-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Mr. Mugen

This is very interesting. I wonder how it will work and why it hasn't been done before. I mean it is obvious that antivirus programs are a big money maker but if no one trusts them then.....

Kevin
Old 06-21-2009, 12:30 AM
splcrazy

i use comodo internet security and zonalarm forcefield , i paid $30 for zonealarm forcefield it a protection program warning you of dangerous sites blocks intrusion atempts and is a must have for when shopping online . comodo internet security is ok it comes with a heap of protection with a thing called safe surf and firewall anti virus and anti spyware , and comodo is all free , sometimes its a real pain in the butt when you first set up as it learns your pc but then its okay, i run spybot , and ad aware too .

But if you want the ultimate internet secrurity then zonealarm internet security suite is the best , they have differant versions of it and i think there is one at the top of their range called either expert or pro that gets rid of that new worm virus , zonealarm suite costs around $100 and goes for one year