Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more
Reload this Page >

What do YOU think is the all-time BEST LOOKING car/truck/SUV?

Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

What do YOU think is the all-time BEST LOOKING car/truck/SUV?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 08:01 PM
SLAYERDUDE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do YOU think is the all-time BEST LOOKING car/truck/SUV?

In IL. there is no emmision testing or any kind of inspection on non-commercial passenger cars 1995 and older. (non OBD2)

I just wish I had the cash to build something...[:@]
Old 09-12-2009, 04:01 AM
iexion

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ORIGINAL: HJJFFFAA

Yea because cylinder count equals power TBJ.
No, it doesn't, but it should not matter how many horsepower per liter a vehicle makes.

Higher specific output engines, especially naturally aspirated, suck MORE fuel when being used as commuters.

When was the last time you saw a 30 mpg Honda that made over 300 horsepower? ThunderbirdJunkie has had a few V8 vehicles that accomplished that...with pushrods and live axles...
So thats why my 1995 dodge intrepid (V6) got better gas MPG then my 1990 geo storm (4cl). Think the dodge has 220bhp and the geo had 70bhp. Interesting [:-]
Old 09-20-2009, 02:00 AM
camsquad47

ORIGINAL: Foxy

How about the officially recognised most beautiful car there is... Ever since the DB7, Aston Martins have been taking the prize every year...current holder DB9-R (GT version is better known as DBR9).

Totaly agree