Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Walther Falcon Hunter Questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 01:05 AM
rccarman81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walther Falcon Hunter Questions

Hi, my dad and I have a couple Walther Falcon Hunters and we were wondering if you guys know of any shock proof scopes? But not quite scopes, more like a red dot sight with no zoom. We prefer mil dots over your standard cross hair. We were also wondering if there are any triggers that you guys suggest because for those of you that own this gun, you should know the difference between the trigger on the Walther Falcon Hunter and another gun. Trigger wobles a lot, very loose. Also, for those of you that have this rifle, you should know why we are looking for shock proof scopes. . Every time me and my dad go out to shoot, a screw will pop off or knock the scope loose crazy power! Lastly, do you guys know of any bipods that would fit the gun???
Old 03-22-2010, 07:50 AM
tommygun32

Default RE: Walther Falcon Hunter Questions

Try checking http://www.airgunweb.com/

Good luck
Old 03-23-2010, 06:08 PM
Steve.

Default RE: Walther Falcon Hunter Questions

Here's a great airgun portal:

http://www.airguns.net/links.php