RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/)
-   -   This one is for YOU, Mr. Wizard (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/10525856-one-you-mr-wizard.html)

FahrtAutoRC 05-17-2011 01:03 PM

This one is for YOU, Mr. Wizard

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA[/youtube]

elven wizard 05-17-2011 02:15 PM

RE: This one is for YOU, Mr. Wizard

YES ! I made a post about this remarkable find a while ago. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_99..._1/key_/tm.htm I am happy you have interest in this HimmlerHimself. Sounds crazy, I do believe there are alien hybrids in human form out there and those who are reading this YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ! You knew that I know who you are when we've met ! YOU LOOK HUMAN, BUT YOUR NOT. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME ! ! They aren't Rcuniverse people. Hybrids don't mess with Rc's. Anyway aside from that this is amazing find. Here's another - Ancient Runways on mountians in Peru with alien drawing waving hi to Alien visitors.

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/a.../palpa_320.jpg http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/a...st67/nasca.jpg

Huge Alien drawing waving hi or bye to welcoming or exiting UFO's

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/a..._astronaut.jpg

electricrc68 05-17-2011 02:56 PM

you found me :( time to go back to jupiter.

electricrc68 05-17-2011 03:00 PM

too bad i can't take my rc's there. they would be crushed under the gravity; hence why our craniums are so thick :D

FahrtAutoRC 05-17-2011 03:02 PM

I do have to admit, I think with all their advancements in technology and biology, and everything they have got going for them, aliens and hybrids sure could use some art lessons.....

electricrc68 05-17-2011 03:04 PM

thats insulting to me -.- lol just kidding of course!

FahrtAutoRC 05-17-2011 03:31 PM

You have to look at those runways with kind of an objective eye, Mr. Wizard. They are long, sometimes many miles, and perfectly flat. Our space shuttle runway is about 15,000 foot long and approx. 300 foot wide, but in comparison our technology is also cave man-like when set side by side with that of more intelligent beings. Also, our current knowledge of other worldly spacecraft is that they take off straight up and down, kind of a VTOL type thing. The runways shown in most of the pictures and documentation like yours is larger than even our space shuttles landing site. They would imply something more along the lines of Howard Hugh's "Spruce Goose" landing at supersonic speed and it just doesn't make sense. Heck, the only UFO we represent as having a horizontal take-off and landing is the USO's, or Unidentified Submersible Object. Even then, they reach anear ninety degree angle in almost all accounted stories and sightings.

And what of all of these alien drawings left in our Earth? The Nazca Lines of Peru, the image you have shown, they all appear relatively similar to that of a modern five year old's interpretation, and why the change from then to now? If you were an advanced being, why disappear in such a manner? Now we have the occasional mysterious light in the sky, crop circles which are typically hoaxed, etc. This is all that tells us "We are not alone", yet there was allegedly a point in time which they were obvious and prevelant enough to have one on one encounters with people from nearly every civilization.

This is not to disprove, or say we are fools, I believe there are other intelligent civilizations, but I think it has been stretched to the point of unrealism. The math and probability itself dictates that there is absolutely no way we are the only ones like us. Is there a world out there that has had beings on it with little or no extinction factor, beings that have had the time available to create that which we have not? Of course, and it's a very fun possibility, and i think this "Star Child" could be valuable evidence that these possibilities are, well, possible. What are your thoughts?

elven wizard 05-17-2011 03:40 PM

haha Electricrc68 your human.[size=2] Hybrids were developed by the Greys from Zeta Reticuli 2. Reason - to spy on us and create there own human / hybrid race. To take it a step further Greys are created by Reptilians who are Alpha-Draconans from the Orion Group.

Please watch because the human race is being screwed !

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/a...lexCollier.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_PwX7-wNeg[/youtube]

electricrc68 05-17-2011 03:47 PM

there could be other beings. you never know. i went to kennedy space center last year, and they said there are over 1 billion other galaxies with solar systems like ours.

The_Shark 05-17-2011 03:52 PM

... i know there has to be a special race of people out there, the ones we never see, but the ones who invent things like, phones, plazma tv's and aircraft.

not nessiarily aliens, but amazingly smart people, like a bunch of einstiens.

electricrc68 05-17-2011 03:55 PM

actually, the wright brothers invented the aircraft....or did they?

The_Shark 05-17-2011 03:59 PM

ORIGINAL: electricrc68

actually, the wright brothers invented the aircraft....or did they?
talking about the modern ones.... and yeah a couple sticks and some fabric with a motor.... not very complex at all, if it was an alien, it would be special

elven wizard 05-17-2011 04:05 PM

There are 4 groups that have come to earth. Out of the four there are one that are of human form and not hybrid humans. They are Pleiadians, Andromedans, Sirians, Arcturians, Lyrans, and Tau Ceti Terrans.

electricrc68 05-17-2011 04:08 PM

dude i wanna just meet an alien at the store and be like "YO IS YOUR INSIDES ALL GREEN AND ACIDIC OR SOMETHING?"

FahrtAutoRC 05-17-2011 04:12 PM

This would be along the same lines as the "Shadow Government", Skull and Bones, FreeMasons, etc More or less the best or most elite in specific areas are set aside in their own secret society of sorts to do what they do. There are also those that would say we only have these technologies because of aliens, and to a point this is true. SciFi and such has influenced our imaginations and sciences in sucha way to push them towards these inventions.

electricrc68 05-17-2011 04:14 PM

i should write an application about aliens.

elven wizard 05-17-2011 04:18 PM

The_Shark Isn't complex at all of the Wright brother's plane. The idea to get it started is something else. Human's did that. Were I think there was alien involvement first started in Germany before and during WW2. A question over and over again is why was Germany 30 to 40 years ahead in technology than everyone else ? Wherner Von Braun German rocket scientist said - ... We have been helped." When asked by whom, he replied, "the peoples of other worlds. ..

After this the U.S in the 50's got a hold of alien technology.

electricrc68 05-17-2011 04:19 PM

alien science is interesting.......i just noticed that. i always thought it was BS before, but now......man is it interesting!

elven wizard 05-17-2011 04:24 PM

HimmlerHimself says - You have to look at those runways with kind of an objective eye, Mr. Wizard. They are long, sometimes many miles, and perfectly flat. Our space shuttle runway is about 15,000 foot long and approx. 300 foot wide, but in comparison our technology is also cave man-like when set side by side with that of more intelligent beings. Also, our current knowledge of other worldly spacecraft is that they take off straight up and down, kind of a VTOL type thing. The runways shown in most of the pictures and documentation like yours is larger than even our space shuttles landing site. They would imply something more along the lines of Howard Hugh's "Spruce Goose" landing at supersonic speed and it just doesn't make sense. Heck, the only UFO we represent as having a horizontal take-off and landing is the USO's, or Unidentified Submersible Object. Even then, they reach a near ninety degree angle in almost all accounted stories and sightings.

And what of all of these alien drawings left in our Earth? The Nazca Lines of Peru, the image you have shown, they all appear relatively similar to that of a modern five year old's interpretation, and why the change from then to now? If you were an advanced being, why disappear in such a manner? Now we have the occasional mysterious light in the sky, crop circles which are typically hoaxed, etc. This is all that tells us "We are not alone", yet there was allegedly a point in time which they were obvious and prevelant enough to have one on one encounters with people from nearly every civilization.

This is not to disprove, or say we are fools, I believe there are other intelligent civilizations, but I think it has been stretched to the point of unrealism. The math and probability itself dictates that there is absolutely no way we are the only ones like us. Is there a world out there that has had beings on it with little or no extinction factor, beings that have had the time available to create that which we have not? Of course, and it's a very fun possibility, and i think this "Star Child" could be valuable evidence that these possibilities are, well, possible. What are your thoughts?

Your assessment on this was very interesting. Glad your looking at this at all different sides. I always tell people to keep an open mind when it comes to this topic.

FahrtAutoRC 05-17-2011 04:29 PM

Von Braun was anutbag and a half! While the V2, or "Buzzbomb" was an advancement it was not the light years ahead that everyone said it was. In fact, while the Germans typically have been ahead of the game technologically, it is more because of sheer efficiency and ingenuity. If they were so far ahead back then, they should be closer to Atlantean than the rest of us today.

electricrc68 05-17-2011 04:30 PM

did you know hitler was in the process of building the first turbine jet engine but died before he finished? he was only 2 weeks away from being done, if he had finished, oh my the world would have been hell.

FahrtAutoRC 05-17-2011 04:35 PM

They had em technically before the war even began, here is a link for you my small friend...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...f_World_War_II

ORIGINAL: electricrc68

did you know hitler was in the process of building the first turbine jet engine but died before he finished? he was only 2 weeks away from being done, if he had finished, oh my the world would have been hell.

elven wizard 05-17-2011 04:39 PM

Aside from the alien story the Germans were technically ahead than everyone else. They did have for a fact flying saucers but it was to close to the end of the war to get them out. In fact Hitler did order total production of them to be built underground. Engines were to be built by BMW. Again it was to late. Germany was out numbered. Russians first then the U.S. and then they were done.

electricrc68 05-17-2011 04:40 PM

oh. maybe i got mixed up then with something else. how come they didn't use them for world war II then? were they only prototypes or were they only commercial jets?

elven wizard 05-17-2011 04:50 PM

Germany was just getting the jet engine finalized, it got done and the war ended. It was to be used for the Horten ho 229, Messerschmitt Jet and the Amerinka Wing to go to New York