RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/)
-   -   the ultimate question (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/10676256-ultimate-question.html)

cumquat 08-18-2011 10:10 AM

the ultimate question

between the two, which is best?

EDIT: wendy's and you unhealthy ******* added by popular demand/sheer disgust at the first 2 options.

proanti1 08-18-2011 10:27 AM

RE: the ultimate question

Neither. Fast food is a disease America will never rid itself of.

Carls Jr.

sheograth 08-18-2011 10:30 AM

Neither

But if I'm starving and I had to choose, BK.

meef rustler 08-18-2011 10:31 AM

i HATE both. Go get a good burger from a brewery/restaurant instead. Carls Junior sucks too. All fast food sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Add a HATE FAST FOOD to the poll.

hpiracr28 08-18-2011 11:06 AM

I would say BK Lounge. The food quality seems much better. Hence the price is more. I worked at Mickey D's. 16 patties under a flat iron and cooked in 40 seconds?? unreal and nasty. I don't eat out much because of how unhealthy it is, but i definitely choose Burger Kind over McDonalds.

kaiser01 08-18-2011 11:23 AM

i never got sick on mcdonalds.
their fries are the best.

burger king is disgusting.

i'm fat.

Foxy 08-18-2011 12:57 PM

Burger King, but I like McDonalds too.

By the way, this isn't the ultimate question. Deep Thought 2 is still trying to work out the ultimate question based on the already determined ultimate answer to life the universe and everything. That being '42' of course.

suburban_hooligan 08-18-2011 01:19 PM

in-n-out

pythonfan 08-18-2011 01:34 PM

Bk has better fries and onion rings then mcd's, there burgers are better to. Mcd's has better fish and chicken, i love the 50pice mc-nugget they offer....

Dirty_Vinylpusher 08-18-2011 03:04 PM

http://www.hungryjacks.com.au/images...are_better.png

http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content...jacks-logo.gif

meef rustler 08-18-2011 03:31 PM

What I miss when I used to live in michigan is White Castle. I could eat those sliders every day.

hands without shadows 08-18-2011 03:32 PM

Hungry Jacks = Aussie Burger King, but the fries (chips) aren't as good.

Maccas = best.

Ttam Says Blarg 08-18-2011 07:11 PM

ORIGINAL: suburban_hooligan

in-n-out
This man knows what he is talking about. /thread.

cumquat 08-18-2011 09:29 PM

i only added places i have actually seen. we have no in-n-out, carl jr., white castle etc. i guess i could add wendy's...

Dirty_Vinylpusher 08-18-2011 10:00 PM

ORIGINAL: hands without shadows

Hungry Jacks = Aussie Burger King, but the fries (chips) aren't as good.

Maybe, but the burgers are better ;)

dsales 08-19-2011 01:40 AM

I prefer MC D's burgers but BK's fries. There's also KFC but I never go there after hearing some of the horror stories from people working there.

Nitroaddicted 08-19-2011 08:22 AM

McDonalds iz tha weig 2 go.

crash1ace 08-19-2011 09:31 AM

I love all fast food! period! Cant stand the thought of cooking at home,yuk!

DeferredDefect 08-19-2011 01:04 PM

I don't eat fast food.<div>Watch "Supersize Me". It more or less sums it up. </div>

dsales 08-19-2011 01:52 PM

I think fast food restuarants are a saviour. There have been many times that I have visited crummy places where all the restaurants were absolutely disgusting, then you come across a Mcdonalds or Burger King and it gives you peace of mind. Sure the food isn't best, but it's still food, and you know you won't get ill from it.

Foxy 08-19-2011 02:50 PM

ORIGINAL: GraemeEllis

I don't eat fast food.<div>Watch ''Supersize Me''. It more or less sums it up. </div>
I went through nearly 10 years of my college life eating Burger King almost every day, sometimes twice a day. At least 2 sandwioches and a large fries every time. I never became overweight and never had high cholesterol nor any other ill effects. I was so well known in BK in Kingston (now disappeared, sadly) that they gave me a 30% discount card which I refreshed every year for free, and regularly called me in for taste testing.

Currently, I would estimate I eat fast food for at least 6 of the average 14 meals a week I eat. Some people's metabolisms can handle it. I wouldn't recommend it for everybody though.

DarkFire989 08-19-2011 02:59 PM

How are you still alive? LOL

Your body must be insane to process all of that so well.

I havent had fast food in awhile. But I do prefer BK for their Chicken Fries. And Wendys for their Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

sheograth 08-19-2011 03:57 PM

My god. I expected more from you Foxy.

redfisher1974 08-19-2011 04:32 PM

once a week is good for me....And the pocket book.

cfircav8r 08-19-2011 06:37 PM

ORIGINAL: cumquat

i only added places i have actually seen. we have no in-n-out, carl jr., white castle etc. i guess i could add wendy's...
You may not have heard of "In N Out" but it is worth the trip out to SoCal for a taste. Just a tip only the locals know, even though there are only a few burgers on the menu just tell them how you want it and they will make it. You want fries on the patti with cheese melted on them, they will do it.