RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/)
-   -   Dinner time (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/10735733-dinner-time.html)

sheograth 09-26-2011 06:19 PM

Dinner time

What did you (or are planning to) have for dinner?

I'm currently in the process of eating a very large portion of Pad Thai from a local joint.

splcrazy 09-26-2011 08:29 PM

RE: Dinner time

dinner and eating to me is annoying we only eat to fill our body up with its needs and then its all pooped out lol , can't wait till there is an alien invention that injects us with all the nutrients we need for about six months lol and never worry about eating again like those aliens in star trek

sheograth 09-26-2011 09:07 PM

That's horrible.

Eating is something to take pleasure in.

Ttam Says Blarg 09-26-2011 10:40 PM

Mc donalds...

Haddi Taha 09-26-2011 11:29 PM

Rice and Salad

tommygun32 09-26-2011 11:36 PM

spicy Italian sausage, peeled, broken up and fried off with extra chili flakes. Drain oil.

Big tube pasta boiling, add some of that water to the sausage to start a sauce.

Add a nice amount of ricotta cheese to the sausage pan and get nice and saucy.

Added the pasta to the sausage pan, toss, sprinkle with fresh oregano and basil, crack some fresh black pepper over this.

Put it on a plate and sprinkle with fresh grated Parmesan.

Ate that with a nice salad and toasted organic rustic spelt bread with garlic butter.

That was last night....yum

FahrtAutoRC 09-27-2011 05:22 AM

My home-grilled sweet/spicy spare ribs, some wild rice, and mashed potatoes with brown gravy. Yesterday was grilled lemon-pepper tilapia with cajun grilled shrimp

DarkFire989 09-27-2011 05:35 AM

Ellios Pizza. Gotta love being a college student.....

tommygun32 09-27-2011 06:41 AM

Hmmmmm....I miss proper mom&pop pizza shops....especially ones that do a good Stromboli.

Getting hungry now....[&:]

ThunderbirdJunkie 09-27-2011 07:45 AM

ThunderbirdJunkie cooked up a nice baked spaghetti the other night. Still have some left...probably gonna chow on that today

tommygun32 09-27-2011 08:44 AM

It's late and I'm still at work.

Won't have too much time when I get home so probably a can of clam chowder and a grilled cheese sandwich looks likely on the horizon.

The Hedgehog 09-27-2011 08:50 AM

ORIGINAL: DarkFire989

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXqnlxhy7ys[/youtube]

Lunchboxer 09-27-2011 10:33 AM

That girl does not do a good review on that pizza...

lee172 09-27-2011 12:56 PM

A tuna cob with salad plus some mackerel in chili sauce.. odd but nice.

ThunderbirdJunkie 09-27-2011 01:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

That girl does not do a good review on that pizza...
That's a girl?

Ttam Says Blarg 09-27-2011 01:17 PM

My lord that is gross. "With Tabasco sauce" " we are going to be putting Tabasco on it to" "got the Tabasco" "got the pizza ready with the Tabasco" "the pizza is ready with ta datadas mlsls Tabasco"

DarkFire989 09-27-2011 02:04 PM

ORIGINAL: The Hedgehog

ORIGINAL: DarkFire989

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXqnlxhy7ys[/youtube]
HAHAHAHA YES! I was waiting for you to post that.

tommygun32 09-28-2011 08:29 AM

Another late night at work.....think I may just have breakfast for dinner....or maybe pick up a nice dum biryani or roganjosh on the way home...[&:]

tommygun32 09-29-2011 04:23 AM

I went with the cheese and chili omelet with some toast. Was too tired to do anything else.

FahrtAutoRC 09-29-2011 05:08 AM

We had breakfast last night too lol Cheesy scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, toast and pancakes mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ORIGINAL: tommygun32

Another late night at work.....think I may just have breakfast for dinner....or maybe pick up a nice dum biryani or roganjosh on the way home...[&:]

splcrazy 09-29-2011 02:58 PM

I still say bring on the appetite suppressant alien injection lol

SyCo_VeNoM 09-29-2011 03:18 PM

ORIGINAL: sheograth

What did you (or are planning to) have for dinner?

I'm currently in the process of eating a very large portion of Pad Thai from a local joint.
tried that once
almost died (literally)
Turns out I'm very allergic to something in it, which is funny cause its the 1st time I ever had an allergic reaction outside the one people have to mosquito bites.

And TBJ no clue it looks like some genderless thing. Glad I ate dinner cause if I didn't I wouldn't have an appetite left after looking at that video.
Also how the hell can someone call that a review after they drowned it in Tabasco sauce(which I find most things people put on pizza utterly disgusting). That would be like doing a RTR review but putting tons of crap on the RC before you even turned it on stock.

To be on topic I had cheese ravioli, and garlic bread for dinner

sheograth 09-29-2011 04:05 PM

Hmmm what to eat tonight..

DarkFire989 09-29-2011 04:36 PM

Chicken Parm Sub. Off to get it.

tommygun32 09-29-2011 11:34 PM

Another late night at work last night so kept it simple again.

Penne mixed with half a jar of Jamie Oliver's Pesto sauce and sprinkled with some fresh grated Parmesan cheese. Did the trick. ;)