RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/)
-   -   How Often Are You On RCU? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/11347889-how-often-you-rcu.html)

DieHarder 12-28-2012 08:22 PM

How Often Are You On RCU?

How often are you checking RCU for new posts? 5 times a day? Twice a year? Maybe once every 5 years? Or maybe your on RCU almost all the time, possibly signing in every 10 minutes.

I check about 3-4 times a day. I would rate myself as a obsessive RCer.

Foxy 12-29-2012 03:06 AM

RE: How Often Are You On RCU?

I am everywhere. Always.

tommygun32 12-29-2012 07:23 AM

I've been away from RCU for almost a year, popping in every 6 months or so. Funny thing was though, I never signed out and I was still signed in after about 7 months the last time...[8D]

The Collector1 12-29-2012 09:06 AM

I was on a lot but it has not been fun nor interesting in a while. Im still excessive RCer but not with RCU

Haddi Taha 12-29-2012 03:29 PM

4 times a day since I have the time<div>
</div>

Ttam Says Blarg 12-29-2012 03:58 PM

Idk I'm not on too much anymore... This forum used to be a great forum.. Until it fell apart about a year ago.

Lunchboxer 12-29-2012 05:22 PM

What happened a year ago?

nastyboys727 12-29-2012 05:31 PM

after work about 6 times a day and yes this joint is DEAD

ElectricGuy007 12-30-2012 09:11 AM

Once a week. Twice on Sunday...

lee172 12-30-2012 12:29 PM

A few times a day..

Ttam Says Blarg 12-30-2012 07:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

They were having server issues. For like 3 months the site would give me errors and even when it did work it wouldn't let you post..

iexion 12-31-2012 01:37 AM

I would say it depends on what trend you might found some interest in... some times once a day, once a week or so. Just depends on the vibe of the forum(s)

SyCo_VeNoM 12-31-2012 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Ttam Says Blarg

They were having server issues. For like 3 months the site would give me errors and even when it did work it wouldn't let you post..
yea I remember that used to be super busy till then with a pile of regulars
you were lucky to get one post out of 20 attempts, and 98% of the time you couldn't reload the forum unless you cleared 4 certain cookies

Now we have maybe 20 or so regulars, and a few newbies, and the posts died down drastically to the point where some forums you are lucky to see one post in a month as most ppl moved to other places that have less site issues.

As for how often I look to see if new posts generally whenever I remember to. I'll usually flip through al the forums I post at in one go to see if there are new posts. Now if a thread I'm posting in seems active I'll check every few mins till it dies out or Foxy closes it(what he does to all the fun threads ;)).

t-max97 02-09-2013 07:51 PM

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

you were lucky to get one post out of 20 attempts, and 98% of the time you couldn't reload the forum unless you cleared 4 certain cookies

Now we have maybe 20 or so regulars, and a few newbies, and the posts died down drastically to the point where some forums you are lucky to see one post in a month as most ppl moved to other places that have less site issues.

As for how often I look to see if new posts generally whenever I remember to. I'll usually flip through al the forums I post at in one go to see if there are new posts. Now if a thread I'm posting in seems active I'll check every few mins till it dies out or Foxy closes it(what he does to all the fun threads ;)).
'
Haha foxy ruins everything:) I check several times a day typically,But It's been slow lately.

Eman77 02-09-2013 08:36 PM

I check in a couple times a day, although work has limited that a lot lately. Used to be on a fair bit more.

Dirty_Vinylpusher 02-18-2013 03:34 PM

**** I can't even remember what happened last week, let alone a year ago.

The_Shark 02-25-2013 10:53 PM

used to be daily, now i'm here and there.

cumminspower5.9 02-26-2013 10:31 AM

I'm gonna chime in lol. I'm robably on every half hour or so, just flipping thru, checking out new posts. Kinda sad.

pwujszuf 02-26-2013 11:08 PM

<span style="font-family: Verdana, Arial; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(251, 252, 255);">I was on a lot but it has not been fun nor interesting in a while.</span><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">http://www.************.info/1a8.jpg</font>

-SomeGuy- 03-01-2013 08:47 AM

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

Goes to show how you need to deal with problems ASAP, it almost killed RCU. They should do something about this like a series of contests and promotions, get the traffic back to where it used to be.

I used to be on every 30 mins before the problem but now at most once a week.

FuelCoupe 03-01-2013 03:31 PM

On here too often. Two weeks of rain makes for a lot of boredom. Might need to buy an RC boat.