RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/)
-   -   wow I hit over 10k posts (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/11368530-wow-i-hit-over-10k-posts.html)

SyCo_VeNoM 01-13-2013 05:03 PM

wow I hit over 10k posts

Topic says it all can't believe I hit over 10k, and not once been put on moderated status(unlike a few other members I know that hit 10k) :D

Eman77 01-15-2013 12:24 PM

RE: wow I hit over 10k posts

Huzzah? :D

The Hedgehog 01-15-2013 12:46 PM

Wow don't you have anything better to do with your life? :D

sarcasm I am getting there too

Lunchboxer 01-15-2013 12:59 PM

Wait, what?!?! [&:]

ORIGINAL: The Hedgehog

Wow don't you have anything better to do with your life? :D

FahrtAutoRC 01-15-2013 07:43 PM

Well done! I'm personally still wondering who you did what to in order to get such a high posting score :p haha

Edit: For the record, I got my Moderated Status out of the way early. So many throats I'd love to jump down on here but I remain a good Kraut for now hehe<br type="_moz" />

Foxy 01-16-2013 02:44 AM

Just posting to see if my score beats his... :p

Foxy 01-16-2013 02:45 AM

Oh wow, I hadn't looked at that for quite a while. I'll definitely be making a post when my score reaches 1k :)

Last time I checked ThunderbirdJunkie had a higher score than me, though I doubt that's still the case.

FahrtAutoRC 01-16-2013 09:37 AM

There was a period of time when mine was right around 105 or so, then the next time I thought to look at it, it was in the 300's. Good enough for me, means either some people actually like what i say, or I've gotten a whole lot of 1 star ratings :p

ORIGINAL: Foxy

Oh wow, I hadn't looked at that for quite a while. I'll definitely be making a post when my score reaches 1k :)

Last time I checked ThunderbirdJunkie had a higher score than me, though I doubt that's still the case.

Anthoop 01-16-2013 10:27 AM

Just as well I can not give minus points...your score would be much less after the "Electric/Nitro" thing. :) ;)

collector1231 01-16-2013 02:15 PM

Congrats! Now, for you to hit 20k! Lol.

SyCo_VeNoM 01-16-2013 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: FahrtAutoRC

There was a period of time when mine was right around 105 or so, then the next time I thought to look at it, it was in the 300's. Good enough for me, means either some people actually like what i say, or I've gotten a whole lot of 1 star ratings :p

or very few know how to rate posts (something I never do cause I'm lazy ;))

and yes I owe my high post count to being under employed as I have a lot of free time on my hands during the day.

20K here I come! Might be hard with how dead its been in the forums though :(

FahrtAutoRC 01-16-2013 09:59 PM

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

Then start doing it for me haha I don't even care if I make any sense, rate me just because ya enjoy my company :p haha jk
<br type="_moz" />

Haddi Taha 01-17-2013 01:29 AM

Then start doing it for me haha I don't even care if I make any sense, rate me just because ya enjoy my company :p haha jk
<br type="_moz" />
rate me 5 stars and I will rate you 5 starshttp://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f.../lightbulb.gif
<br type="_moz" />

Foxy 01-17-2013 01:39 AM

Actually, you know what the metric should be? It should be post count DIVIDED by score.

With over 16k posts, its logical I would have accumulated some points. There may be other users who only post when they have something really worth saying, and have a much higher rating ratio.

Lower is better...

For example, my ratio is 16104/880=18.3 posts per star

Syco's is 10355/566=18.3 posts per star as well!! (Actually its 18.29 beat me by .1) :p

FahrtAutoRC 01-17-2013 08:10 AM

You sir, were already rated 5 stars by me last night for your edit in the pet peeve thread, and your own thread you started. Done n done ;)

ORIGINAL: Haddi Taha

<br type="_moz" />
rate me 5 stars and I will rate you 5 starshttp://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f.../lightbulb.gif
<br type="_moz" />

Haddi Taha 01-17-2013 09:01 PM

You sir, were already rated 5 stars by me last night for your edit in the pet peeve thread, and your own thread you started. Done n done ;)

ORIGINAL: Haddi Taha

<br type="_moz" />
<br type="_moz" />

thanks manhttp://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...sn/biggrin.gif
<br type="_moz" />

Foxy 01-18-2013 12:50 AM

People exchanging stars will be banned on the spot. [>:]

FahrtAutoRC 01-18-2013 09:37 AM

You saw nothing! Haha C'mon Foxy, I rated him for legitimate reasons :p

People exchanging stars will be banned on the spot. [&gt;:]

The Hedgehog 01-18-2013 10:01 AM

5 star'd ya

Foxy 01-18-2013 11:10 AM

ORIGINAL: The Hedgehog

5 star'd ya
Why thank you. Here, have 5 stars for your excellent post. :)

FahrtAutoRC 01-18-2013 11:45 AM

Does anything good happen when you reach 1000 stars or is it just bragging rights? Nobody I've seen has 1000, I think it might be good incentive! A nice shiny RCU sticker for the basher or something. Haha

Foxy 01-18-2013 12:18 PM

Yes, the RCU genie pops out of your screen and grants you one RC related wish.

DieHarder 01-18-2013 07:51 PM

LB has over 53k posts! FTW!!</p>

FahrtAutoRC 01-19-2013 01:08 PM

....I'm gonna hold ya to this one :p

Yes, the RCU genie pops out of your screen and grants you one RC related wish.

SyCo_VeNoM 01-19-2013 02:58 PM

ORIGINAL: DieHard1207

LB has over 53k posts! FTW!!</p>
and like 95% of those are in the lounge thread :D