RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/)
-   -   Kimbo Slice (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/8037998-kimbo-slice.html)

Pearl_414 10-10-2008 10:05 PM

Kimbo Slice

We have all seen the epic LOL battle between Kimmy and Afro lol. Seth TKO'd Kimmy in 14 seconds, why am I not stunned.

Let's say you about Mr.Kimmy Kim Kim...

youwish16 10-10-2008 10:23 PM

RE: Kimbo Slice

that fight was a waste of time. i changed my plans to watch it, then shamrock cuts his eye wamring up, then kimbo gets knocked out in less than 15 secs by a guy with pink hair. gina carano is hot though

A.B.U 10-10-2008 10:54 PM

Kimbo shouldn't be on the MMA level.. he needs to stick to street fights. just my .02

Pearl_414 10-10-2008 10:59 PM

ORIGINAL: youwish16

that fight was a waste of time. i changed my plans to watch it, then shamrock cuts his eye wamring up, then kimbo gets knocked out in less than 15 secs by a guy with pink hair. gina carano is hot though
Sorry to hear Kimmy wasted you're time, he's good at that. Shamrock is what, 5 million years old and would still make Kimmy look like a 5 year old kid. Don't let Seth's pink hair fool you, pink = confidence. He is also a former National Karate Champion. They probably had to put a machinegun to Kimmy's head to make him fight, that shouldn't be a shocker. Checkout Seth's myspace avatar, it's him pounding on Kimmy's head. Most call Kimmy a legend and a street fighting icon, when in reality, all he does is fight neighborhood crackheads on a weekly basis, that don't stand the slightest chance, what a legendary fighter he is.

Pearl_414 10-10-2008 11:01 PM

ORIGINAL: A.B.U

Kimbo shouldn't be on the MMA level.. he needs to stick to street fights. just my .02
Man o man, ain't that the truth. Even Afro gave him a run for his money, Lmao!!!!

sheograth 10-10-2008 11:15 PM

Kimbo Slice is a joke. He's an internet phenomenon and superstar thanks to the Youtube generation, but he's no serious MMA fighter.

Pearl_414 10-10-2008 11:27 PM

ORIGINAL: sheograth

Kimbo Slice is a joke. He's an internet phenomenon and superstar thanks to the Youtube generation, but he's no serious MMA fighter.
I couldn't agree more, you should see some of the comments I made on youtube, it's not pretty, not at all. I wish I could mount Kimmy in my house, so every morning, well make that the afternoon, I don't wake up till 2, or 4 pm but, I would like to walk by Kimmy eveyday so I could say, ( Who do you think you are )... and throw everclear in his face, that would get my day started. I dislike that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a passion...

feo 10-11-2008 02:16 AM

Will they ever do BJ vs GSP? That's something i'd love love love to see

Pearl_414 10-11-2008 02:28 AM

ORIGINAL: feo

Will they ever do BJ vs GSP? That's something i'd love love love to see
Say that again without laughing...

AlienWarez 10-12-2008 08:11 AM

AGREED!, Couldn't have said it better Myself, Kimbo has ZERO training.. Professional that is. Just puts his head down and swings His arm and HOPES that a good right connects :P