RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/)
-   -   Michael Jackson Is Dead (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/8880868-michael-jackson-dead.html)

sheograth 06-25-2009 05:28 PM

Michael Jackson Is Dead

A few news sources including CNN are confirming it now, he had a cardiac arrest in LA earlier today.

Sad news.

annie_himself 06-25-2009 05:34 PM

RE: Michael Jackson Is Dead

Everyone hasn't confirmed it but it does SUCK. Hopefully everyone will forget about lil wayne now.

revoskid32 06-25-2009 06:17 PM

He was a great musician.

Sad to see him go at only 50.

ThunderbirdJunkie 06-25-2009 06:20 PM

Thank God. Bout time that pedo croaked.

Sick freak.

HJJFFFAA 06-25-2009 06:25 PM

I agree TBJ!

DarkFire989 06-25-2009 06:33 PM

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

Thank God. Bout time that pedo croaked.

Sick freak.
Agreed. Thank god.....

feo 06-25-2009 06:34 PM

Just saw it on Yahoo. Hes too young to die! [&:]

ORIGINAL: revoskid32

He was a great musician.

Sad to see him go at only 50.
Somewhat agreed.
btw, you have an ATHF avatar as well. ohai.

Ttam Says Blarg 06-25-2009 06:38 PM

I was just about to post this. Sick freak? what a joke..:eek:

SAVAGEBANE 06-25-2009 07:38 PM

Here in LA traffic is crazier than usual, it has come to a complete halt around the UCLA hospital that he died in. Helicopters all over and everyone with an Ipod in their car has one of his songs on.
Dont forget about the Original Charlies Angels chick...forgot her name and John Carradine the kung fu actor about 2 weeks ago

madmax22 06-25-2009 07:40 PM

this dude had 3 kids.... sick freak, yes, but what did his kids do, eh?

wht92lude 06-25-2009 07:46 PM

I agree with TBJ, sorry for his kids and family, but he was a pedo!

What about Farrah Fawcett, and Ed McMahon? A bad week for Hollywood.

SAVAGEJIM 06-25-2009 07:56 PM

I like MJ up to about his thriller CD, but everything after that to me seemed like it all became a joke to pop music.

After the Thriller CD, I think that was also when he started to do all sorts of appearance changes. That was another turn off for me.

Ttam Says Blarg 06-25-2009 08:00 PM

Comes in three.

SAVAGEBANE 06-25-2009 08:17 PM

streets are blocked off with parked cars.....6 helicopters within a square mile of eachother. I have a feeling it is gonna get way worse. i just wanna teleport to SouthDakota or something

feo 06-25-2009 09:28 PM

Didnt Farrah Fawcett die today as well?

SAVAGEJIM 06-25-2009 09:30 PM

^^^Yeah. As a matter of fact, the MJ death story interrupted the Farrah tribute I was watching in the news.

annie_himself 06-25-2009 10:03 PM

How can you happy the greatest artist in the world died? Or one of THE greatest.

HJJFFFAA 06-25-2009 10:06 PM

THE greatest? Not in my opinion. Pawp music sux0rz.

MadManAndrew 06-25-2009 10:15 PM

ORIGINAL: annie_himself

How can you happy the greatest artist in the world died? Or one of THE greatest.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!!!

That was a funny joke.

andrewtexas123 06-25-2009 10:17 PM

Little kids are safe now.

The_Collector 06-25-2009 10:20 PM

Micheal Jackson died sometime in the 80's. The freak that claimed to be Micheal Jackson finally died today.

feo 06-25-2009 10:28 PM

ORIGINAL: annie_himself

IMO he wasnt a great artist. Just an outstanding performer.

F-16WpnsTech 06-25-2009 10:39 PM

Okay, back on topic. What planes did Mike and Farrah fly? I hear Mike was a JR guy.

MadManAndrew 06-25-2009 10:47 PM

ORIGINAL: F-16WpnsTech

Okay, back on topic. What planes did Mike and Farrah fly? I hear Mike was a JR guy.
Wait, what? You're in the CARS forum, you know that, right?

Ttam Says Blarg 06-25-2009 10:49 PM

All I have to say is those old enough to listen to Micheal enjoyed it. Dont kid yourself.