RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/)
-   -   No Car mods left anymore? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-cars-trucks-buggies-more-392/9523233-no-car-mods-left-anymore.html)

The Hedgehog 02-21-2010 02:13 PM

No Car mods left anymore?

Just seems weird how everyone stopped being active. There were some posts where if a kid read it and didnt realize I was sarcastic, they could have seriously hurt themselves so I asked them to be removed. Days go by and nothing, so I had to go over to one of the airplane mods to hook me up.

Seems like politics are fair game again now too.

Wonder where everyone is? (I AM TALKING ABOUT CAR MODERATORS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIFFICULTY)

Ttam Says Blarg 02-21-2010 02:44 PM

RE: No Car mods left anymore?

What? Sorry.

The Hedgehog 02-21-2010 02:46 PM

I'm talking about car mods (the title suggests) TTam.

suburban_hooligan 02-21-2010 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: AutoXMan
Wonder where everyone is?
<div>busy shoveling snow. thought you knew</div>

The Hedgehog 02-21-2010 02:49 PM

I'm talking about the car moderators. Difficult to follow I know.

redfisher1974 02-21-2010 03:21 PM

I have noticed that aswell. I do notice they tend to go in cycles, For a while they will jump all over everything and then poof they seem to stop.

Ttam Says Blarg 02-21-2010 03:30 PM

Well Lightfoot was a great moderator. Even though I hated his guts sometimes. I noticed after he left all the moderators dropped off a little.

sheograth 02-21-2010 04:13 PM

We're here. Don't piss us off [&:]

redfisher1974 02-21-2010 04:29 PM

Needed a break from the video games:D

The Hedgehog 02-21-2010 05:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Ttam Says Blarg

Well Lightfoot was a great moderator. Even though I hated his guts sometimes. I noticed after he left all the moderators dropped off a little.
He did keep things in order very well and stopped a lot of bad stuff on the forums. Now we hardly see anyone, Foxy, Dale, Reiko, etc

RCKen 02-21-2010 09:02 PM

Several of the Car Moderators are dealing with some issues that have limited their time here on RCU, but they aren't gone. In the world today everybody has to do what needs to be done and the administration of RCU fully supports our moderators when they have personal issues to take care of. When they have limited time the other Car Moderators, Community Moderators, and myself try to step up and pick up the slack. Nobody has abandoned the Car Forums and we're still here watching what's going on. If it seems that way I do apologize. We're still here!!!<div>
</div><div>Ken</div>

ThunderbirdJunkie 02-21-2010 10:50 PM

Ken, you guys need help picking up the slack, let ThunderbirdJunkie know

The Hedgehog 02-21-2010 10:56 PM

ORIGINAL: RCKen

Several of the Car Moderators are dealing with some issues that have limited their time here on RCU, but they aren't gone. In the world today everybody has to do what needs to be done and the administration of RCU fully supports our moderators when they have personal issues to take care of. When they have limited time the other Car Moderators, Community Moderators, and myself try to step up and pick up the slack. Nobody has abandoned the Car Forums and we're still here watching what's going on. If it seems that way I do apologize. We're still here!!!<div>
</div><div>Ken</div>
I was not criticizing anyone, hope I didn't come across too hard. I was just curious seemed like a lot of people took off.

ORIGINAL: sheograth

We're here. Don't piss us off [&:]
Thanks Sheo [sm=thumbup.gif]

RCKen 02-21-2010 11:01 PM

AutoXman,
 Naw, you didn't come off sounding that way at all. You have legitimate concerns and there is no reason at all for you to not voice them. I was just trying to let you know that we are still here!!!! ;)

Ken

iexion 02-22-2010 01:53 AM

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

No offense TBJ... When hell freezes over [&:]

-SomeGuy- 02-22-2010 02:05 AM

ORIGINAL: iexion

http://onemansblog.com/wp-content/up...rozen-over.jpg

ThunderbirdJunkie 02-22-2010 02:23 AM

ORIGINAL: -SomeGuy-

ORIGINAL: iexion

http://onemansblog.com/wp-content/up...rozen-over.jpg
ThunderbirdJunkie wasn't far from there this weekend :)

warheadforever 02-22-2010 10:03 AM

ORIGINAL: RCKen

</div><div>Ken</div>
I have got to say, RCU has the best mods of any form I have ever visited! if they are having personal problems, please tell them I wish them the best of luck! ;):D

Mr. Mugen 02-22-2010 10:13 AM

Hell, Mi. Been there and seen that sign....lol. It was not frozen at the time I saw it though....

lee172 02-22-2010 10:28 AM

ORIGINAL: Ttam Says Blarg

you hated his guts as he removed posts (that didnt need removing) and generally destroyed threads, that in my book made him a crap moderator.

Since he 'left his position' things are fine [sm=thumbs_up.gif]

what happened to the car moderator that joined before Sheo? i forget his name but he hasnt been around in ages.

DarkFire989 02-22-2010 10:30 AM

Dale Gribble was his name lee.

lee172 02-22-2010 10:32 AM

ORIGINAL: DarkFire989

Dale Gribble was his name lee.
spot on, Dark [8D]

The Hedgehog 02-22-2010 10:54 AM

Let's not bash the mods, that wasn't the point. They do a great job in this large forum.

lee172 02-22-2010 10:58 AM

ORIGINAL: AutoXMan

Let's not bash the mods, that wasn't the point. They do a great job in this large forum.
I wasnt. I was making a fair comment about one particular moderator.

Eman77 02-22-2010 11:11 AM

TBJ needs to be a moderator. That will be step 1 in his quest to overthrow RCU.