Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

My gf said it ugly, right?

Old 10-12-2010, 10:55 PM
nicelife2010
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My gf said it ugly, right?

Wanna give my GF a big surprise. So I bought this lovely Jacket for her secretly. Who knows. She doesn't like it. She said its not her style. She would never wear it!! So hurt I am! Actually, I feel it is cool and comfortable. Is it really urgly??? What do u folks think about it?? It might be stupid idea to buy this kind of stuff for girls, RIGHT? . These things have happened for several times recently. Does that mean she doesn't care about me?
Old 10-13-2010, 11:55 AM
pilotnathan

Default RE: My gf said it ugly, right?

My wife likes things (in fashion, clothes, and shoes) that I don't. I have learned not to buy these kinds of gifts for her without her "okaying" it. In fact, if you press on and continue buying her gifts without her input (these kinds of gifts), then she may begin to view you as insensitive.

However, if you take her shopping and ask her what she likes, that could go a long ways towards a more solid relationship and both of you being more happy.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:35 AM
eddieC
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: My gf said it ugly, right?

+1 what nathan said. When out shopping, make mental notes of what she likes - perfume, jeans, etc. Be VERY low-key about it, don't ask too many questions. Just observe, listen, maybe talk to her relatives or close friends for hints.

Then do what I'd do. Buy some badass lingerie for her that turns your crank. You'll both thank me!

But dude, that fugly coat, T F were you thinkin?

Come back anytime for more advice. Always glad to help!