Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis
Reload this Page >

when/how did you know you wanted children or not?

Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

when/how did you know you wanted children or not?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Thisstrangeengine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: when/how did you know you wanted children or not?

This is what you will have to look forward to.....But then again, would it be any different than some of the responses on here??? HMMM

I NEED MY MODERATOR!!!
Old 03-19-2012, 04:38 AM
outdoorhunting

Ya don't have to read junk mail, don't read this!!! You certainly didn't have to post on it . Refer to earlier post about opinions & that applies to the human body .
Old 03-19-2012, 05:14 AM
GerKonig

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Aa a father of 3, after reading this thread, I got comforted to know that some posters are staying out of the "gene" pool. Thank you for not reproducing!

Not everybody was born with the right stuff to be in a relationship, not everybody was born to have or head a family, much less raise children of his own. Heck some people are not able to live in society...

The funniest part is that some do not like the thread, but keep posting, and posting, and obviously reading the thread. That is puzzling...

Gerry
Old 03-19-2012, 06:03 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

ORIGINAL: jessiej

ORIGINAL: G.Barber

rgburril-

In case you hadn't noticed, I did move this thread to the off-topic forum. Please stop trying to beat a dead horse!

G.Barber
Thank goodness! It had driven a couple of people into an absolute frenzy. Must be wonderful to have so little to wory about.

jess
Yes thanks. NOw I won't lose any more sleep over this
Old 05-12-2012, 12:30 PM
sweatybetty

my advice would be to first spend the $100 and go through this  http://www.daveramsey.com/fpu/home/  you will find that even a little financial security will make a big difference in a marriage.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:20 AM
BUDMAN27

Having kids is not like going to the store and buying a car. before your first kid its like standing at the window of an airplane 2.5 mile up. Asking yourself should i stay or should I go now. i personly would and do have kids ,but thats just my opion. If you where to ask me before i had kids I would of told you hell no. but now that I have two sons I wouldn,t give them up for nothing or no one. The deal is you dont know what will happen next. In my case my first son had 4p- (its a rare cromeazone dissorder) and he only lived for 8 years. So your standing at that door on that airplane 2.5 miles up and your asking your self should I stay or should i go now. Thats why God gave us a mind. So we can make it up our self. Of corse its not intirly up to you. your other half has something to say about it. To be honest with you i don,t think you should be asking us if you should have kids You should be asking your self.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:27 AM
Aidenn

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lolz. When we are going to be older than we must need a child for giving care for us.