Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis
Reload this Page >

Neal Harris - Killed in his Aquatic Buccaneer II B single-engine aircraft

Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Neal Harris - Killed in his Aquatic Buccaneer II B single-engine aircraft

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 07:29 AM
guapoman2000

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Post Neal Harris - Killed in his Aquatic Buccaneer II B single-engine aircraft

Guys, (For those who live in Florida or Used to Live in Florida!)

For those who remember Neal Harris (former GravesRC Employee).

Neal Harris, 61, of Kissimmee was the pilot killed when his plane clipped power lines and plunged into the Suwannee River Saturday, the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office says.

It is with great sadness that confirmation has been acquired by news media that 61 year old Neal Harris (former GRAVES RC Employee) was the one who lost his life in a Plane Crash on Saturday (January 14th, 2017) at approximately 5:00pm on the Suwannee River in his Amphibian (Aeromarine Buccaneer).

I've enjoyed Neil's knowledge & help in years past while he was working at Graves. I also enjoyed flying models with him at a couple of out-door and indoor flying events.

Being a fact of life, our day too will come. My best hope is that I will go as Neal did, enjoying what I am passionate about til the very end.

http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Plan...410738115.html

http://www.wtxl.com/news/pilot-kille...1f637e6b4.html

Prayers and may he rest in peace.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Neal Harris 01-14-2017.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	2197188