Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Do you read news?

Old 07-27-2020, 03:03 AM
Lolimo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you read news?

Hi everyone!
To be honest, I never was a really fan of news in any sources. Well, obviously I heard some political news, but I was never interested in it. Especially in the economic news. I think interest in serious things comes with age)
Recently, I read an interesting article amout the trial of Vitaly Orlov / Norebo. Has anyone heard about this situation? If not, here’s the source - rucriminal.info. In short, it turned out that the Russian billionaire built his bussines through illegal actions. New shocking details are revealed every day. Besides, I don't understand how person can easilly betray a friend.
What do you think about this situation? How do you think this will end? Will this situation affect the fishing business?

In my opinion, the trial lasts a very long time. Although, as for me, no matter what problems the big bosses have, first of all the consumer will suffer.
Old 08-09-2020, 11:26 AM
ronron99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No they are depressive