Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

cox tee dee 0.049 throttle

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 12:34 PM
hare1616

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cox tee dee 0.049 throttle

hi there,im looking for a carb or an exhaust throttle system that will fit my cox tee dee 0.049 engine,or some knowledge on plans or whereabouts of such a system to throttle my engine
thanks,lee
Old 04-29-2006, 08:40 PM
max cook

Default RE: cox tee dee 0.049 throttle

try making a brass sleeve with slots for the exhaust and solder on a arm to it for conecting to a servo

max

p.s. you might want to post this in the 1/2a forum and you'll probly get more help
Old 05-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Tsutomu Mabuchi
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: hare1616

hi there,im looking for a carb or an exhaust throttle system that will fit my cox tee dee 0.049 engine,or some knowledge on plans or whereabouts of such a system to throttle my engine
thanks,lee
This is a throttle valve for TD 049/051 on eBay. I'm bidding on one of them.
I remember Hiscott carb and muffler was a famous one, too, which was said
a very effective throttle valve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Old 08-23-2007, 02:40 AM
Hiscott818

MUST READ!!!!! (1/2A Throttle Muffler Control) I am james Hiscott (41) you may or may not know my father Rolly Hiscott (Hiscott Components) is the designer and manufacturer of the famous 1/2A Throttle Muffler Control that revolutionized throttle control for the Cox TeeDee 049 & 051! I am his son and I was in the process of moving and I have found 4 complete throttle muffler controls and 2 of them are still in there original packaging! I have had these in my possession for the past 27 years, they as you know are highly collectable and the 4 I have are in mint condition and have never been used or ran on a model! These are the only 4 units available in the word from the original owner and operator of Hiscott Components throttle muffler controls. These units have great sentimental value to myself and without a doubt are extremely rare, however i will part with them if the proper offer is made. "Serious inquiries only please" You may Contact me at MJHeli Products 425-345-1504 email: [email protected]
Old 08-23-2007, 02:42 AM
Hiscott818

MUST READ!!!!! (1/2A Throttle Muffler Control) I am james Hiscott (41) you may or may not know my father Rolly Hiscott (Hiscott Components) is the designer and manufacturer of the famous 1/2A Throttle Muffler Control that revolutionized throttle control for the Cox TeeDee 049 & 051! I am his son and I was in the process of moving and I have found 4 complete throttle muffler controls and 2 of them are still in there original packaging! I have had these in my possession for the past 27 years, they as you know are highly collectable and the 4 I have are in mint condition and have never been used or ran on a model! These are the only 4 units available in the word from the original owner and operator of Hiscott Components throttle muffler controls. These units have great sentimental value to myself and without a doubt are extremely rare, however i will part with them if the proper offer is made. "Serious inquiries only please" You may Contact me at MJHeli Products 425-345-1504 email: [email protected]