Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis
Reload this Page >

Aero Tech RC - Customer Service Unacceptable

Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Aero Tech RC - Customer Service Unacceptable

Old 08-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Birddog-RCU
My Feedback: (62)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aero Tech RC - Customer Service Unacceptable

I have tried to resolve this issue with Aero Tech concerning shipping damage on a Pitts Python I purchased but after over 6 months no progress has been made. I post this here as information for my fellow hobbyists. You make your own decisions when buying.

A wing panel was damaged in shipping and has yet to be replaced. John of Aero Tech has responded to a few emails and even said the replacement wing was shipping but that was several months ago and he is now not returning my messages on RCU or my emails. I feel customer support from Aero Tech has been poor in my case and John's lack of response is unacceptable. I posted this topic to his support forum here on RCU but he deleted it immediately.

All I want is my wing John. What does it take to get that wing shipped so I can fly this airplane?