Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis
Reload this Page >

so what else does everyone on here do?

Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

so what else does everyone on here do?

Old 10-21-2009, 10:09 PM
mxer958

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so what else does everyone on here do?

the title says it all. what else is everyones hobbies outside of rc piloting? my family and i run jet skis and do alot of water sports and we race motocross. my younger brother is inside the top 5 in his division which is the closest to being pro you can get. right now hes on the recovery list as he tore 85% of his rotator cuff in his left shoulder at the nationals this year in practice. still competed and with alot of bad luck through out the week he still muscled out a 28th overall which isnt bad with upwards of 10,000 riders in his class all racing for only 42 spots. here is a vid of him racing at a local track and a vid of a friend of ours nailin down a 110 foot double at 12 years old on a ktm 65 machine

our friendhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLap68pQItE&feature=related

my brotherhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYSE_NKA-1c&feature=channel (its an old vid) he was 14 in this vid. will be 18 in jan.