Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

shipping lipo batts

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 10:50 PM
dcl1701

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shipping lipo batts

OK... Does any one know the rules on shipping lipos from one place to another? I know the Battery Companies do it and no prob. However, after reading CFR 49 and HazMat rules, I'm sceard ta death! Some say "just do it and others say don't tell etc. Some just get the Flat Rate Box, pack 'em up and there
are on their way. Oh, what'd I git for Christmas? I was the recipient of a garage full of RC stuff from a Beautiful Tiger Moth, F86 EDF, lots of batteries, wire bundles, chargers, a number of gliders and lots of stuff that goes with all this. I am very grateful.

OK, I'll be waiting for a reply. Merry, Merry to all.