RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-planes-helis-391/)
-   -   Wife Critically Ill (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-planes-helis-391/6567636-wife-critically-ill.html)

chopper man 11-01-2007 01:36 PM

Wife Critically Ill

This may not be the proper thing to post on RCU but I have found this a place of relaxation and a place to clear my mind during the serious illness of my wife Angie. Angie is in critical condition in the ICU. She has tolerated me going flying and is a fantastic wife and mother. I would just like to ask that everyone keep her in your prayers as she goes through this most difficult time. She has been battling cancer for 6 years and this may be her most serious battle yet.:(
If the moderator feels that this is inapproiate than please remove the post. Otherwise thank you for your prayers.

chopper man

Missileman 11-01-2007 01:39 PM

RE: Wife Critically Ill

I am sorry to hear your wife is so ill.
Angie will be in my families thoughts and prayers.

goirish 11-01-2007 01:44 PM

chopperman-I can relate to that as my wife is also battleing cancer. Trust me prayers do work and we will include her's in our's. God bless.

Charlie P. 11-01-2007 01:49 PM

Prayers sent for you both.

rwright142 11-01-2007 01:49 PM

I have met many friends from Internet forums like this and I agree that many times it's been a source for venting as well as for comfort. Friends, even ones you will never meet, are here for you.

I have lost most of my family to cancer so I have a good idea of what you are going through. Angie, you, and your family are in my prayers as well.

God bless.

Shivershot 11-01-2007 02:02 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's battle with cancer. I was in the ICU for a month due to a spianl cord injury and understand how hard it is to be there. I had alot of support from my family and friend who made the time there bearable. While being there one is allways concerned with your own self's health. Only after leaving the hospital 6 months later did I realize how diffucult I was for my family. Stay strong when near her because that will help to to focus onn what see needs to do and we will keep your wife and family in our prayers. Hope she will be home with you soon.

TexasAirBoss 11-01-2007 02:08 PM

I'll pray for Angie and send her some of my energy.

dignlivn 11-01-2007 02:29 PM

In Jesus name we Pray, Amen

Bob

bigtim 11-01-2007 02:48 PM

its a critical time when your family is in peril, I personally can relate as my oldest son who is 9 spent 2 months in the ICU this year, its not a fun place,either my wife or I were at his bedside for the whole time,it can be a emotional drain for the care giver as well as the patient,take care of your self also, and be strong for her she will need your strength,my thoughts are with you,take care BT

horace315 11-01-2007 02:49 PM

My sorrows go out for you. Angie will be in my prayers as you are chopper man may god bless you.most of us here have gone through or know someone that has gone through grief,our feelings are heartfelt.i thank god for my own health and that of my family.

acarter 11-01-2007 02:52 PM

Sorry to hear that she is so sick, My uncle died two years ago from cancer, they gave him 6 months to live and he made it 10

Your both in my prayers:(

MasterAlex 11-01-2007 03:17 PM

Chopperman,

You, Angie and your family and are being thought of in our prayers ... God Bless.

Alex

Kow 11-01-2007 03:27 PM

I will keep your family in my thoughts. [:o]

DaveInLA 11-01-2007 03:38 PM

I wish for the best for you and your wife.

Stickbuilder 11-01-2007 03:48 PM

Chopperman,

Our hearts and prayers are with you and your Beloved Angie. May I use her name in our Church prayer group?

Bill, AMA 4720
WACO Brotherhood #1

DaveB 11-01-2007 04:05 PM

chopper man,

I will be pulling for Angie and you during this very difficult period.

DaveB

bpoates25 11-01-2007 04:06 PM

Chopperman,

Keep her strong in the fight, and I'll be praying for her as well as for you and family. God bless you all.

Ben

Gary L. 11-01-2007 04:15 PM

Prayers sent to you and your wife. http://www.bassfishingworld.com/ecomotions/prayer.gif

saramos 11-01-2007 04:20 PM

My best wishes to you and your Wife. I lost my sister to cancer, my mother and wife have had cancer and my mother-in-law had cancer surgery day before yesterday. I got in to this hobby a few years ago after loosing my father to heart disease, and it has been very helpful and therapeutic. I do hope all turns out well for you.

Scott

jetmech05 11-01-2007 04:48 PM

God Bless to you and Angie, Chopper man

seemefly_1 11-01-2007 04:56 PM

acarter My uncle died two years ago from cancer
im going throught the same thing they say 6 to 12 months left

my prayer out to Angie

KitBuilder 11-01-2007 05:18 PM

Life's not fair. Lost my dad at 13. There's nothing noone can say but offer heartfelt feelings. We're all thinking of you both.
Mike

Mr. Mugen 11-02-2007 06:42 PM

May the Lord bless both of you's. You's are in our prayers as well. Take care of yourself as you would for her. She will need your strength as well as hers. God bless, Kevin

Gary L. 11-11-2007 07:43 PM

Has anyone heard how chopper man's wife is doing?? I hope all is well..

Red Scholefield 11-11-2007 07:47 PM

Prayers from Florida (God's wiaiting room) where we have plenty of experience. I am convinced they do work.