RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-planes-helis-391/)
-   -   What would you have done? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-planes-helis-391/7704119-what-would-you-have-done.html)

Cyclic Hardover 07-10-2008 08:38 PM

RE: What would you have done?

Remember how the snow would fall off the side of a porch roof on the side of a house. We'd dig a submarine type fort with several holes with a "lookout" on the front side. We'd let those babies rip and duck inside. Could work out well into the side of a nice "Extra"?:D:D:D:D

I guess I should be adult enough and not even think this is funny but I can't! It really is'nt the act that was funny , it's the immediate look on the persons face the second it happens.

Kind like one thanksgiving we were at dinner, dog and all. Then this rumbling kaboom vibration throughout the house. You should have seen our faces. Turns out the wifes entire closet came down (if you know what I mean) It was so funny yet goodlord what a mess at the same time. Doors bulging out. Dogs barking away!

js3 07-10-2008 08:51 PM

Most of us survive our own stupidity. I know I was lucky more than once.

Bass1 07-10-2008 08:57 PM

Remember when you had to lead your throw by several car lengths so as to put a "more comfortable" distance between you and the soon to be totally pi$$ed off driver? Also gave you time for a running start in the opposite direction and then the distinctive "thud" would get the juices flowing real good!.... I'm just kidding, I never did that.;)

Cyclic Hardover 07-10-2008 09:15 PM

We had a guy out on the street who would simply walk down and give us a certain "look" as to when to throw because we could not see the cars coming where we were at. Then he would just keep walking totally innocent.

Cyclic Hardover 07-10-2008 09:16 PM

Bass! That's it! A radio controlled snowball! This is is killin me here.

outdoorhunting 07-11-2008 06:57 AM

That's what I'm talking about !! I'd forgotten about the snowballs. Picture it, 11 maybe 12 yrs old. Letting lose with a "monster" snowball, done it many times. Only this time the guy had his window down, who drives in the middle of winter in Indiana with their window down? ( I think he had it coming!!) I was 2 blocks away from home, he had locked up the brakes & come after me, all he could see was heels & elbows ( I was motoring) to where else, "home" This guy was a young guy, & was almost as fast as me ! I hit the back door & came inside just about the same time he was ringing the door bell. Dad answered the door ( I couldn't cause I was out of breath..) The only thing I heard my Dad say was,, " I'll take care of it". He did, my butt was sore for awhile. I learned a good leson that day.. -Don't ever, ever run home after throwing a snowball at a car. Run the other way !!!!!!

Cyclic Hardover 07-11-2008 09:31 AM

ORIGINAL: outdoorhunting

I learned a good leson that day.. -Don't ever, ever run home after throwing a snowball at a car. Run the other way !!!!!!

Something like this happened at a condo I have. i was over their doing some work on it and i caught some kids who did not live their in the pool and threw them out. I followed them and sat on the back of a car several spaces away from mine watching them walk away. Few days later that car was all keyed up.

Good lesson here

outdoorhunting 07-14-2008 07:19 AM

Was the car you sat on belong to a fellow that you didn't like ?