RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/omp-ohio-model-products-support-forum-261/)
-   -   Will the elusive YS engines show today? Place your bets... (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/omp-ohio-model-products-support-forum-261/2385084-will-elusive-ys-engines-show-today-place-your-bets.html)

Woody218 11-29-2004 07:36 AM

Will the elusive YS engines show today? Place your bets...

I'm betting they do arrive today...

AFSalmon 11-29-2004 01:40 PM

RE: Will the elusive YS engines show today? Place your bets...

We hope so too! Thought we'd get a big box over the Thanksgiving holiday but never did. Any day now....

Woody218 11-29-2004 06:33 PM

Well, did they???? Enquiring minds want to know...

STLPilot 11-30-2004 10:00 AM

We finally got the tracking number. They ARE due to arrive tomorrow.

They will ship first thing Thursday morning.

Dave763 11-30-2004 12:55 PM

Thats great news! Thanks for the update.

Dave

STLPilot 11-30-2004 02:23 PM

We would ship them same day, however UPS leaves as soon as they deliver. We have lots to push back out the door and I don't think we could convince him to stick around for 1/2 hour while we label them all up for shipping.

Either way ... they are coming and they WILL BE SHIPPING Thursday. If you have not received your tracking number, you will get one when we process.

Dion

Woody218 11-30-2004 05:28 PM

Dion:

Thanks for the update. My OMP Yak is smiling in anticipation of it's powerplant!!:D:D

Mastertech 12-01-2004 03:39 PM

Got my tracking number today and I'll have it tomorrow and seems the price came in several hundred less than expected.

STLPilot 12-01-2004 04:08 PM

ORIGINAL: twtaylor
Got my tracking number today and I'll have it tomorrow and seems the price came in several hundred less than expected.
Several hundred?

Woody218 12-01-2004 06:16 PM

What, are you buying like 50 of these engines, and got a quantity discount?

Mastertech 12-01-2004 06:50 PM

Sorry you must be talking about the 1.10, I was talking about the 1.60DZ. When I first asked they were reported to be near $850 but the price is several hundred less than what I was first told.

Dave763 12-02-2004 04:53 PM

Well, whats the story? Have they shipped? I have not recieved a tracking number yet.

I hope there is no mixup 'cause I ordered the combo. I recieved the plane a long time ago.Hate to fall between the cracks.

Dave

STLPilot 12-02-2004 06:48 PM

If you ordered a combo then your tracking number went towards your plane.

The engines are shipped! Send me email with your last name an I will get you the tracking numbers for your engine! [email protected]

You had no worries right Dave?

Dave763 12-02-2004 07:27 PM

OK I sent a email.

1fish 12-02-2004 10:52 PM

ORIGINAL: twtaylor

Sorry you must be talking about the 1.10, I was talking about the 1.60DZ. When I first asked they were reported to be near $850 but the price is several hundred less than what I was first told.

Wait,,,, you guys have the new 160DZ model in??? I want one!!! I didnt see it on your websight how soon can I get one????