Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Micro '51 w/Micro M-2 Brownings (tm)

Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Micro '51 w/Micro M-2 Brownings (tm)

Old 10-13-2010, 09:06 AM
Saburo Sakai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micro '51 w/Micro M-2 Brownings (tm)

Not your grandmother's "micro or indoor flyer" here, the PZ micro P-51. Try and fly her in your front yard and you'll end up with trimmed hedges anda new hair style you didn't bargain for.Oh, no; she's no sedate, slow flyer. And mine, well, she's no defenseless "victim" bird......

Stealthily hugging the ground and rising up over the coastal live oak sedge, then dropping back down levelon that overcast morning, the P-51 approached the pesky, oily, black as nightBoattail Grackelthat had beenmocking the little plane for the last half hour. I watched as the bird puffed up and started to harras my plane again.Then I hit the "gear" switch on my DX6i and the Micro M-2 Browning .5mm Machine Guns (tm) opened up their little paper wing covers for the first time. "Whirrrr," I heard, and the Grackel disintegrated in a puff of oily black feathers as the tiny projeciles did the voodoo that they do.
Ah, sweet silence! I flew in peace.
Just a dream....is it wrong? Grackels can be nasty! Have you ever seen them attack the dainty little European House Sparrows? I have. Their reign of terror must end.....
Old 10-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Saburo Sakai

Default RE: Micro '51 w/Micro M-2 Brownings (tm)

Some might say the great John Browning, while designing the first 1911 Model .45 cal. Automatic Pistol, would have scoffed at hearing that his later and much larger, M-2 .50 cal. machine gun,a weapon thatis largely responsible for America and the entirefree world's BEING free, would eventually be shrunk down by a factor of a thousand and installed on the wings of a ParkZone micro P-51.
But not I . I see John Browning approving, maybe letting out a little mad laugh of glee at the thought of this little banshee of terror blazing away in our free American Skies, fighting to assure the freedom of RPV/ RCflyers around the greatest nation on earth.........
Old 10-14-2010, 07:46 PM
Saburo Sakai

The call to Browning Arms goes like this,
"I like your machine gun very much. Could you shrink it down alot?"
"Why would you want to do that?" the engineer asks.
"It's a project that could mean the survival of free American skies as we know them," I say
"Does this involve the ParkZone P-51? I've been wanting to get my hands on that project." he says.
(Now I know I've got him!)
"Yes. It's very hush-hush," I say.
"We can DO this!" he says.I"ve got some great ideas-and I've been tinkering with some high-explosive micro shells that are really something."
"Glad you're on the team, Dr. Browning. America needs you!"

Old 10-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Saburo Sakai

Dr. Browning's incendiary .5mm rounds just arrived for the P-51's Micro M-2s! They're tipped in phosphorous or magnesium-the good doctor won't tell, "It's a secret," he said. Either way, am looking forward to starting some FIRES of FREEDOM around the place!  And the truth shall shine through with brilliant light once again, emanating from a shining city on the hill that is the Light of the World..    
And the P-51 shall be the Victor over tyranny. As it should be.......

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Light that candle!

Old 10-26-2010, 03:14 PM
aronph

wow-ive never seen somebody post to THEMSELVES that many times in a row-if u got birds that are an issue its a lot easier to hit them with a suppressed 308 with subsonic rounds from the ground
Old 10-26-2010, 03:20 PM
aronph

but,  i like the enthusiasm
Old 10-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Saburo Sakai

The men on the Team do appreciate your kindsupport for their mission.

Note: this file photo was taken prior to experimental weapons installation at Dr. Browning's Browning Arms, all on the hush-hush.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl28916.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	1523729  
Old 10-26-2010, 10:04 PM
aronph

oh yea-ill keep it on the DL-say, think Mr. Browning would be interested in puting "mods" on a 40" extra 300?-fast, manueverable,powerful...whadya think?-hang sidewinders from the bottom of the wing....new nasty paintjob.....u got me thinkin now...
Old 10-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Saburo Sakai

Dr. Browning has informed me that the low heat signature and radar profile of Mexican vampire bats and Boat-tailed Grackles (flying vermin that are an enemy and a scourge on the earth) make for poor target acquisition by hisalready-functioning, Dwarf Aim-9 Sidewinders (heat) and Aim-7 Sparrows (radar)missiles."Gotta go with bullets on these stealth targets," Dr. Browning said.
These dwarf weapons (he's got 'em down to 5 grams) are available for sale, however, to buyers witha valid driver's license and proof of non-felon and non-mental patient status. Anyone who meets these categories may purchase these fine, tiny, entirely defensive weapons.To date, no one has met the necessary criteria for purchase......
Old 10-27-2010, 10:53 AM
Wheelnut
My Feedback: (81)

Yeh, I was going to say, I guess that leaves you out hahaha

I would love to see a pic of these little 5g guns
Old 10-27-2010, 07:47 PM
Saburo Sakai

Here's something Dr. A.C. Freak, a member of the Research Team, discovered:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttRYcURXK5M

Now we shrunk the dwarf M-2 Browningdown by a factor of 100 and yet maintained a cal. of .5 mm with authentic center-fire rounds for greater reliability. How did we do it? Dr. Browning has the miniature machine shop facility, and I searched and hired a team of out-of-work Santa's Elves with TINY hands for the really small detail work and.....voila! The Dwarf Micro M-2 Browning .5 mm Machine Gun was born into reality!

And those elves are AMERICANS, too!
The team is currentlyhunting for a qualified liability and taxattorney and is taking resumes....
Old 10-28-2010, 02:31 AM
aronph

u ever seen micro pinfire? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GAO9nz94dw&feature=fvst
Old 10-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Saburo Sakai

Nice, but my Elves with their tiny hands and nano-bot partners have shrunk down weapons a hundred times smaller, and yet they still fire projectiles OF SIZE TODAMAGE the enemy.
http://rcfightersforfreedom.blogspot.com/
This blogger's insane and Ihave no idea what he's up to but one thing's sure:
He's "fomenting discord"!
Old 10-28-2010, 02:58 PM
aronph

dont stop posting-this is great
Old 11-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Saburo Sakai

With the war in full gear, the Elves have stepped up production of the Browning Micro machine guns temporarily as I'm giving them Christmas off to work with Santa, even though they said they didn't want to work with him anymore 'cause of his dental and medical package not being up to snuff like mine. But I told them that was downright anti-American and if they didn't do their Christmas deal with Santa I would turn the fine products we make here around on them and use their union arses for target practice.
Negotiations concluded beautifully and the Elves union has backed off and WILL be delivering ParkZones to the kids this Christmas.

More on my negotiating and flying practices:

Old 11-01-2010, 03:41 PM
aronph

so will santa be delivering full military versions or versions dissarmed?
Old 11-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Saburo Sakai

Only Santa knows.....
Old 11-01-2010, 07:19 PM
aronph

so how do i put in an order for one of these?-lemme guess-a letter to santa, cookie and a glass of milk-or cookies and BEER!?
Old 11-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Saburo Sakai

Painting P-51 #1 Signal Red today for visibility. This will of course limit her to experimental flights, as the enemy will see her coming a mile away now. She's now officially designated:  XP-51 #1.  She'll be a test bed for various ordnance systems I guess.....She continues to serve for Liberty.

Note: This is a new blog. Question: I value your input. Should I let 'em put ads in it, if they don't interfere with the flow? Don't care? It's all about wresting control of this man's work over to the Man I'm worried about. Decisions.... 
Old 11-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Saburo Sakai

The Elves Unionwent on strike against Santa's Shop again, holding out for a betterretirement package, so I dispatched the Kommie Killer to "negotiate" with the union. The elves, of course, manufacture Dr. Browning's weapons systems andare not defenseless soit could get ugly. BeforeI sent the K.Killer to the North Pole, I told him to watch his back because I'd heard a rumor that the Elves were working on one of Dr. B's new weapon projects and that, ifthey've got something operational, things could be dicey. I'm awaiting his report. He's overdue and I'm sending in a covert reconnaisance team....report pending.....
Old 11-12-2010, 11:40 AM
aronph

i have a modified extra 300 bushplane-let me know if you need air support
Old 11-12-2010, 08:24 PM
aronph

correction-i HAD an extra 300-now i have a pile of parts-do NOT try to park a 40" wingspan plane in a bikerack-it doesnt work-just in case anybody was wondering-however, if you DO try this, no need to lock it to the bikerack....nobodys gonna steal it