Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 04:17 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[TABLE]
[TR="class: Header"]
[TD="class: ReadMsgHeaderCol1"]The scale size of the HH & 109 is accurate here showing just how small a 109 really was compared to most other fighters. except for the battery, ESC, and prop it is stock and is my main flapped practice plane. After flying the two Spitters shown below the HH seemed to wallow around a lot compared to the Spitfires. The flaps are really effective (using very short horns provides almost 90 degrees flap deflection) and as I experienced on landing power must be sufficient enough to prevent dropping my somewhat battered left wing. I will do better next time. I really ought to practice touch and go landings until I get good enough to not embarrass myself so much. Problem is I love to practice maneuvers too much. Besides, any landing you can walk away from is a good landing, so they say.
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: ReadMsgHeaderCol1"][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: ReadMsgHeaderCol1"][/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Here is a picture of warplanes used to honor the inspirational bravery and gallantry of Battle of Britain fighter pilots who were engaged in the world's most critical air combat in the defense of Western Civilization values flown through fighter plane maneuvers recently over Oregon.

The smaller PZ Mk II Spitfire made history this year by flying for the very first time in the small area next to my house where the Original PZ Corsair, PZ Wildcat, and Tower Hobbies F6F can be comfortably flown. My Spit Mk II flies first once every year along with newer models that tend to be flown less and less as more and more newer fighters need field modifications and test flying to be brought up to war combat proficiency.

There are some really great things going on in the media today featuring Spitfires and immortal quotes of Sir Winston Churchill. VICTORY IN OUR TIME IS SURELY UNSTOPPABLE!

Out.

SOMEONE SEEMS TO BE HAVING A LOT OF "FUN" MESSING WITH MY PICTURES. I WILL KEEP TRYING TO POST THEM AS TIME PERMITS.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of
Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling -
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852
(Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight -
www.goodfight.com
__________________________________________________ ____
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY -
http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARDPORTER4/CALLTOGLORY/ THIS WEB SITE WILL BE OFF THE WEB BY THE END OF SEPT. 2013
__________________________________________________ ________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with
technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA
BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are
going to have in the future of flight!
http://www.ecocarforum.com/ev-forums/posts/rumours_news/thorium_plasma_battery_can_power_most_any_car_truc k_train_or_boat_for_10_years_without_a_recha.html

''mad thorium batteries'' typed in Yahoo and/or Google brings up some
great information about thorium plasma batteries

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 09-22-2013 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Tyrants are suppressing my work. Let's get my pictures put back on this post.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:37 PM
mad web tv scientist

Finally thought I figured out one of the main reasons for poor landing performance of the HH HH after retiring it last week. It turns out that the problem was NOT the ballast as I first thought, sorry. It was actually located on the bottom right side of the nose not on the top like I thought. Future HH machines will be set up with the gear far enough forward to minimize flip over tendencies. I also intend to use the new stabilizing receiver technology that should allow a further back center of gravity that could be useful for better landings.

Out.

FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2)
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852 (Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight - www.goodfight.com
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are going to have in the future of flight!
http://www.ecocarforum.com/ev-forums...t_a_recha.html

''mad thorium batteries'' typed in Yahoo and/or Google brings up some great information about thorium plasma batteries.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 11-26-2013 at 05:54 PM. Reason: correction of facts
Old 10-24-2013, 07:46 PM
guapoman2000

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Can you post pictures of this Ballast ?

Thank you!
Old 10-24-2013, 09:39 PM
mad web tv scientist

Please see my corrected copy above. Your post stimulated me to re-inspect my HH remains. It turns out that it is always the one you don't see that gets you. The three ounce steel ballast block measures 1.2 x .8 x .6 inches, Sorry I am unable to provide a picture.

Thank you for your continuing interest in getting things right.

Out.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 11-26-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:48 PM
mad web tv scientist

Right not left side as earlier stated. Having trouble making corrections.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 10-24-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-23-2013, 10:35 PM
mad web tv scientist

MISSION ACOMPLISHED!

Horizon Hobby's beautiful and very scale like Hawker Hurricane model fighter plane has just demonstrated that its flying performance is second to none with its revolutionary new high tech AR635 receiver installed!

Maiden flight was flown in a gusty 21 MPH wind yesterday and as advertised, the stability and ease of control was really great! Sorry about all the excitement, but the truth must told about this fabulous combination.

The day before she demonstrated the ability to hold a straight course in a cross wind like nothing I've ever seen before. I will save some information for later about trim adjustments that helped to provide very nice ROG performance on black top as well as on some otherwise troublesome grass. At the moment there is simply no way I can overstate how great this killer Hurricane is.

Better sign off for now before I explode from sheer excitement.

Out.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852 (Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight - www.goodfight.com
__________________________________________________ ________________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are going to have in the future of flight!

''mad thorium batteries or mad thorium" typed in Yahoo and/or Google can still bring up some great information about thorium plasma batteries that demonstrates a value of fighters as a good way to introduce advanced science technology.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 11-26-2013 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:28 PM
mad web tv scientist

Today's Hurricane combat air patrol (CAP) sortie ended with the best no bounce smooth ROG (roll on ground) landing I have ever made! Flap deflection was 40% greater than instruction manual mid range recommendation. Landing gear is bent forward probably more than is actually needed but will be kept well forward until I convince myself that I can handle a more scale like position. Airplane weight is now 60 ounces without battery and the wheel wells were covered with heat shrunk plastic that made a big difference in airplane speed and also evidently airplane trim as new trim adjustments were needed today.

I removed a total of four (4) ounces of ballast, 1.25 ounce from the tail I added to bring the CG back to the recommended unstable (with conventional technology) instruction book point, and a 2.75 ounce steel ballast block in the nose - I noticed another steel block on the left side in the nose but decided to leave it in for the time being).

Rolling in to attack.

Out.

''mad thorium batteries or mad thorium" typed in Yahoo and/or Google can still bring up some great information about thorium plasma batteries that demonstrates a value of fighters as a good way to introduce advanced science technology.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 11-26-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:56 PM
BelAirBob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure why all of you need the ballast. Mine flies great......but the battery is pretty far forward. Landing with full flaps really slows it down but you have to keep the nose up. With this set up, landings are no problem with very few flip overs.

belairbob
Old 12-03-2013, 11:12 PM
mad web tv scientist

BelAirBob, good to read about your adventures with your HH. The main reason for experimenting with ballast was to get the center of gravity as far back as possible in order to help with landing performance. The real breakthrough on my new Hurricane is the revolutionary new receiver that makes me look like a super pilot on landings every time now. I am looking forward to flying it next fall during my Battle of Britain commemoration along with three (3) Spitfires. In the meantime I finally got it out of the front room and hanging in the garage in order to make room for my new Mosquito that I am currently preparing for war.

Rolling in to attack now.

Out.

''mad thorium batteries'' typed in Yahoo and/or Google brings up some great information about thorium plasma batteries.

PS http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...g&memid=266748 might help show a motive behind the destruction of my web sites and pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pined down a lot

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 12-03-2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:12 PM
BelAirBob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Mad Web, how did you program that receiver? I got one and gave up on it. Can you put in the airplane and set up or does one have to get a bunch of servos, put on the bench and go through the set up?

Thank you

BelAirBob
Old 12-05-2013, 06:51 PM
mad web tv scientist

Yes Sir Airman BeAirBob! It is a pleasure to share this revolutionary technology! I'm using a DX7 transmitter and after today am convinced that only "low rate" is necessary even though I do have "high rate" tuned in just in case I can find a use for it. I just flew the maiden flight of my new "SHOCK AND AWE" MOSQUITO today and am recovering from the absolute excitement of enjoying the sheer pleasure of all systems (except for my flying skills) working better than expected. I will try to get on a Mosquito situation report (SitRep) after we have some AR635 fun here first.

Follow the instructions on page 9 of the AR635 instruction manual for "3D computer." Follow the instructions on page 17 "Factory Default Gain Settings" and hopefully, everything else will be a piece of cake.

All three (3) of my fighters equipped with AR635s are set up almost identically and seem to work perfectly even though I don't understand a lot of the technical details. Okay, first be sure your transmitter is set up with Servo travel of at least 125%. Servo arms will have pushrods closer to the center and some will have to be reversed as will the transmitter. Its best to mount the receiver with the pins forward to eliminate the need to rework the aileron arm positions. See Page 5 of the AR635 instruction manual. Set "Low Rate" control deflection angles with the Servo travel at 125%, Low Rate between 50 % and 100%, and Exponential at 20 %.

Before flight be absolutely sure the controls are deflecting correctly when you move the airplane around. The "gear switch" turns the system on. If you must use retractable gear I can't help you at the moment. I use either fixed gear or no gear on all of my machines.

Okay, breaking off and returning to base now.

Out.

''mad thorium batteries'' typed in Yahoo and/or Google brings up some great information about thorium plasma batteries. GOOGLING < FIGHTERS, AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) > also brings ultimate THORIUM PLASMA energy technology information.

PS http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...g&memid=266748 might help show a motive behind the destruction of my web sites and pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pined down a lot

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 01-04-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:36 PM
TerryW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I see it has been a long tiome since anyone has posted on this thread but here is hoping and I can get a good helpful response.
I know this model is no longer ion production, but I just built mine and mine has a horrible warp in the wing, and I am looking to find a wing set from somewhere to replace it. Any help of knowing where someone might have one would be appreciated. eBay does not have any at thhis time and I really would like to fly this instead of having a very expensive ceiling hanger.
Thanks for any help !!
Terry W.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:44 PM
dmustangman

I would try Hobbyzone.com,or maybe RC Group,or go to some swap meets. Good Luck ! sorry i Can't help more.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:18 PM
TerryW

Thank you for your reply, I had tried HobbyZone first and several other places that specialized in those types and found nothing. I am afraid that the swap meets are going to about be my only hope. Thanks again.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:47 PM
mad web tv scientist

TerryW, sorry to learn about your Hurricane saga. Were you able to find out if there were any complete "Replacement Airframes" at all left for Hurricanes? Hard for me to accept that nothing is available unless you insist. I'm very pleased with mine and am somewhat heart broken that others will not be able to enjoy this great model. Fortunately, there are other HH models available so the situation may not be as dire as it seems. The above picture looks very much like my model. I modified a spare stock spinner for three bladed props that really looks great.

TALLY-HO!

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #408 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > " FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pinned down a lot.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:57 PM
TerryW

Hello, Nope, I have not been able to find a wing set as yet, I'm not giving up until I do find one.
How did you remove the original decals on yours without messing up the fuselage ? On my 5/8 scale Hurricane I am building I plan to use the YB-J code with the Popeye caricature, I would like to have that same one on my Eflite Hurri. The 5/8 will use a V6 engine, I have a V8 but I think that would be too much engine for that airplane and also feel the V6 would be better suited for a more scale appearance.
I also did some weathering effects on mine , and thats when I discovered the warp.
Should you happen to hear of or run across a wing set, I would be most happy to hear from you again, or want to talk Hurricane thats A-ok with me.
Thanks for your reply.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:32 PM
mad web tv scientist

quote_____________________________________________ ___________________________
Hello, Nope, I have not been able to find a wing set as yet, I'm not giving up until I do find one.
How did you remove the original decals on yours without messing up the fuselage ? On my 5/8 scale Hurricane I am building I plan to use the YB-J code with the Popeye caricature, I would like to have that same one on my Eflite Hurri. The 5/8 will use a V6 engine, I have a V8 but I think that would be too much engine for that airplane and also feel the V6 would be better suited for a more scale appearance.
I also did some weathering effects on mine , and thats when I discovered the warp.
Should you happen to hear of or run across a wing set, I would be most happy to hear from you again, or want to talk Hurricane thats A-ok with me.
Thanks for your reply.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love your enthusiasm and determination! The picture I just posted above was originally on my next to last post but was removed like what has happened to a lot of my posted pictures. I also noticed some strange text statements when I reread my posts that are out of character with most of my other compositions. Hopefully, such unauthorized changes of my work will stop now that it should be obvious that I am committed for the duration.

Okay, I will be checking out the HH logistics situation. In the meantime, I have found that our foam structures can be straightened out by applying pressure by twisting a warped part in order to get it back into shape. I had a Messerschmitt wing that had a bad "gull shape" but now you would never notice it. I added a significant amount of composite material to my 109 wings and they not only hold their shape but also stand up to most of the punishment they have had to endure. I used stock decals. Sorry about the confusion I caused in my enthusiasm about the scale looks of the Hurricane.

Breaking off the attack now. (Always pretending to be flying air combat missions.)

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #408 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > " FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pinned down a lot.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 06-26-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:30 PM
TerryW

Hobo leader to Scientist1,
Thank you for your reply again, I am hoping the warp is just a droop and no twist is in the wing. If that is the case I will be fine and the droop will not be noticeable to seeing it fly. All that being equal I still would be most happy if you hear where I might find a wing set, kind of a thing with me about the airplane. Best of luck with the strange things happening with your posts on here.
Breaking starboard, Home and Tea ( lol )
Old 06-27-2014, 06:21 PM
mad web tv scientist

FIGHTER PLANES AND SUPPRESSED ADVANCED SCIENCE CONCEPTS - GREAT ATTENTION GETTERS - ENJOY!

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/smot4cl.htm

Scientist1 to Flight Leader Hobo Leader,

Compliments of action above and beyond the call of duty, your influence has made an all out search and possible reintroduction of vital logistics consisting at the very least of Hawker Hurricane Replacement Airframes readily available again for us addicted Hurricane fans. My FHS (favorite hobby shop) has been put on notice that I must have a Replacement Airframe and a spare wing for my Flight Leader who has alerted me to the current grave Hurricane situation.

Your mission, therefore, should you choose to accept it, is to click on the next URL and check out the "turkey shoot battle" that has clearly demonstrated the character of the enemy that is still fanatically holding out against Western Civilization values. Post # 910 on page # 23 of the Spitfire Mk. II thread was the shot heard around the world.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/park...-mk11b-24.html

The first URL above actually works with my PC on every one of my fighter posts where it appears even though my "FED McSpeed" pictures that are a more cost effective demonstration of the same scientific principles are blocked off. Beware of the "Roll around" discussion if it pops up for you. Cheeky comments about the "forbidden knowledge" of perpetual motion can result in an untimely demise which could be unfortunate. CHECK YOUR SIX!!!

Let's meet back at base for some tea and crumpets.

Out.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 06-27-2014 at 09:30 PM.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:40 PM
TerryW

Hobo Leader to Science1,
Thanks for watching my 6, I tried those url's and I couldn't get anything, might be the servo gone defunct for a short time, will regroup and try later.
I am thinking about getting the Spitfire from out of the Hanger and give a whirl for a bit of a test, had to fix a rudder malfunction.
Will settle for tea, never have been fond of crumpets, that is unless there is marmalade to partner with.
Well off for another sortie, will give details when back to base.
Over
Old 06-27-2014, 11:39 PM
mad web tv scientist

This is part of what I have been trying to "cut and past" from what pops up on my PC from the top URL. The Spitfire Mk. II thread is located on the second page of this forum at the moment. You can't miss it mate with those "Ace" five stars,

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I bet only I can see my pictures on this post.

I find that to achieve a rollaway with my SMOT ramp design, I need a lift of around 18mm or about 1.5 ball diameters. You don't need to lift 4 ramps to do this. I can get around 16 with one ramp or 20mm with two.I believe others will be able to get the rollaround track to work with one ramp. If you can get a rollaway 1.5 to 2mm above the entry level on a single ramp then the rollaround design will work for you.

So our goal is now :1) Achieve a level rollaway 2mm above the entry height.

2) Build the "N" gauge rollaround setup and get a loop.

SMOT web site URL http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/smot4cl.htm

COLOR MOVIE OF FREE ENERGY DEMONSTRATOR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoonbYUTGhU This URL works perfectly for me on my Facebook Timeline. The last URL on post # 119 brings up my Facebook page.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 07-25-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:30 AM
mad web tv scientist

This two (2) SMOT animation seems to show up on other posts. Can you see it here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoonbYUTGhU This shows up and plays on my "Facebook Timeline." (URL located last on posts with my "post signature."

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 07-21-2014 at 08:45 AM.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:37 AM
TerryW

No, sorry, nothing showing here.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:38 AM
mad web tv scientist

Thanks for letting me know. I have the same problem on Facebook. So far Thorium Plasma battery technology that I am really excited about does show up when GOOGLED. Must drone on toward the target regardless of flack or fighters. Yes, after the culture war is won I will be found flying a B-17 bomber with tears in my eyes!

Out.

PS If you click on the little "camera" symbol ( ) on the forum thread name can you see any of my pictures there? They all show up for me, Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoonbYUTGhU

In case my instructions about my "turkey shoot" page were not clear, here it is:

RE: Parkzone Supermarine Spitfire Mk11B
[8D] derek, some time ago I read a thread title that said something like, "Park Flyers are the wild west of modeling." Unlike modeling enthusiasts in the past, we do not have to put up with anti-social immaturity in order to enjoy modeling today. They will repent or perish!

With the web we are able to meet and interact with others who share our values and we can actually get away with participating in the healthy growth of modeling. The manufactures know there is some money to be had with the kind of positive culturally relevant modeling activities that are developing in spite of the best efforts by and for a "chosen few" to maintain modeling as essentially little more than some sort of restrictive esoteric "cheap imitation religious activity."

The war to make modeling a culturally relevant activity will ultimately be won when the price is right. Like in all "cultural progress" money is the key to victory! In fulfillment of Abe Lincoln's idealism, "may right make might," as opposed to the still popular but fading principle of "might makes right," righteousness is more powerful and profitable than any esoteric tyranny that is surely destined for the ash heap of history.

To some of us it really doesn't matter. The pure joy of fighting for truth, justice, and the American way in modeling, knowing by faith that we are on the winning side makes our crusade unstoppable. The "turkey shoot" provided by the enemies of modeling almost makes it too easy to enjoy modeling sometimes. Warbirds are perfect "teaching aids" in this kind of warfare. I believe that modeling will eventually become generally recognized as a wholesome activity even before the culture war is won. Progress is inevitable. The real war is for the mind. Only the truth stands a chance of winning! Every form of tyranny against the mind of man will be defeated. Park Flyers are perfect for leading the charge to ultimate victory!

As for myself, I will not be "unequally yoked" together with any one or any group that gives aid and comfort to the enemies of truth, regardless of how many toys they might have on their side. There is plenty of room for us "misfits" in the "wild west of modeling!" Just remember to always be ready to, "go to guns!"

I'm sure you can find threads on RCU that would be helpful in your quest to build 60 plus size warbirds. There is no doubt about the inspiration that can be provided by the "big birds." Just be sure to stay in touch with at least an occasional post to us "little airplane people" if you go in that direction. In order to accomplish my mission objectives in the most efficient way possible, I must stay with my "little" PF's. Like you have stated, the convenience of our PF's is really great and it's probably more out of bias against the above mentioned "bad guys" than anything else that I will not be doing any big R/C in the near future.

Like the HZ Cub I am emotionally "imprinted"on the PZ Spitfire appearance. The differences between full scale and my models is irrelevant to my current esthetic tastes, but I can appreciate your interests in the Spit. I have the same kind of tastes with P-51's and F-86's - they must be almost perfect scale or I get turned off. As you alluded to, we must not ever allow our aesthetic or other preferences to become idols as our esoteric acquaintances have done to the detriment of modeling and culture, not to mention to their own lost souls. There are some really interesting Spitfires and info on the "Warbird Challenge" thread. Hopefully, the authors will have something to say about them here.

Yes, I have put in my request to PZ for a P-40, Me-109F, and a Stuka with at least a "polite" dive siren. I won't be able to resist buying a Zero if it comes out first, however. WWII warbirds really are irresistible. In an effort to be balanced, I have firmed up my plans to buy a 4 ch F-15 and I would like to equip it with a new "interference free" radio system some time after I get my PZ Corsair dialed in, preferably with an identical radio system in order to have the kind of back up I will need. One thing though, my wife only half kidding said, "you can't have any more planes because there is no more space left in the house for any more!"

Hang in there, nobody promised that this was going to be an easy fight!

madwebtvscientist [sm=lol.gif]
[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 07-02-2014 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:52 PM
mad web tv scientist

YOU'RE ON FIRE HOBO LEADER! BAIL OUT! BAIL OUT! (Hope the flaming Hurricane picture I posted above stays there.)

Sit Rep for Hobo Leader from Scientist1 when he makes it back to base. Can't keep a good Hurricane pilot down. - Mission not quite accomplished. A beautiful new extra Hawker Hurricane fuselage is now in my possession but no spare wings. The search will continue.

On the science front I have just one question. If there is nothing to my little Radio Shack two magnets, a ramp with soda straw rails, a glass marble, and a steel ball bearing, why does RCUniverse and Facebook keep my pictures blocked off ? Interestingly, the very well financed project featuring John Bedini's US Patent 6,545,444 protected Monopole Mechanical Oscillator Energizer variation system was mysteriously removed from the "smot" page that now has a lot of anti-smot "ink" on it. Please check my blog for some details - URL below. (It's like trying to show "Dracula the cross.")

Been enjoying fighter plane action over my backyard flying site mostly with belly landing machines. I must get more practice flying lower before I start practicing flying under power lines that must be done to enjoy landing on all the asphalt available in the form of a road and nice size parking lot that at the moment I am barely able to land on successfully.

Looking forward to tea and marmalade laden crumpets.

Out.

PPS FLASH! After a furious dogfight with hackers I was finally able to get the following revolutionary science developments "cut and pasted' on Facebook.

1. Richard Porter
  2. 12 hours ago

1. HERE IS A SAMPLE OF SUPPRESSED ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY THAT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING UNSUPPRESSED. ENJOY!

We are excited to release the presentation that Eric Dollard says is his best one yet! The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson is jam packed with 4 hours of priceless teachings from the master himself.

You will learn not only the history of wireless transmission, bu...t the real science of electrostatic transmission systems that are not restricted to the speed of light. In fact, this is not about "faster than light" but rather INSTANTANEOUS meaning there actually is no velocity! That is why it is called Extraluminal (outside of the speed of light constraints) instead of Superluminal (faster than the speed of light).

Get your copy now: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer&pid=7

This science was applied by Tesla and Alexanderson and was used by the US Navy in the famous RCA Bolinas station for ship to shore communication back in WWII. Eric Dollard has improved upon the work of Tesla and Alexanderson in this science and has actually build a full scale working model that demonstrates the principles. The primary application was using this electrostatic antenna system to listen to the Earth signals in order to forecast major earthquakes 24-48 hours ahead of time! The best that conventional science can give us is 30 to 60 seconds, which pales in comparison.

You will also learn how the electron models and Einstein's science has been erroneously applied to these systems for all these years. And, you will see the truth in a way that has never before been presented.

SPECIAL BONUS - when you get a copy of this * AMAZING * presentation, you will receive a free bonus download, which is an actual guided tour of the Landers facility, which has never been released to the public before!

Get your copy now: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer&pid=7

This presentation is offered at an introductory price, which will expire on July 31, 2014 so make sure to take advantage of this offer now.

Also, if you haven't had a chance to get your hands on Jim Murray and Paul Babcock's presentation The Secret of Tesla's Power Magnification, make sure to get a copy at the discounted price, which will also expire on July 31, 2014.

Get it now: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer&pid=19 See More

• Richard Porter Jesus said: "You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." This applies to physical as well spiritual truth. So, let us all get serious about being educated with truth, physical as well as spiritual.
    12 hours ago · Like

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 07-27-2014 at 07:16 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.