Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

parkzones Spitfire IX

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 06:14 PM
schlussadler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default parkzones Spitfire IX

Hello: does the Parkzone Spitfire take off from the ground any easier than the bf 109? I found the 109 to be a real challenge getting off. the preview videos of the Spitfire looks like it is a smoother flyer. Is that correct on my part. Thank you one an all.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:43 PM
BelAirBob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: parkzones Spitfire IX

The Bf 109 is a challenge for both take off and landings..... I have been flying it for two years and it still have a difficult time landing it right side up. Usually flips in the grass....

On another note, the battery for the Spitfire is the same as the Extra 300. I ordered a spare last month and just checked....it is still backordered until sometime in November. To me, this the the biggest drawback to the Parkzone;s.....Horizon has a terrible time getting parts for many or all of the planes. I had to wait a few months for a new Bf 109 motor last year.

bob