Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

WildRC Indoor Flying Object

Old 01-09-2004, 02:08 PM
sirvictor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WildRC Indoor Flying Object

Just got back into RC. Bought an IFO from WildRC. Love it!!! Flies slow but is also very aerobatic and it's definitely the most crash resistant plane I've ever flown period. I'm not even sure how to crash it in a way that will break it. Anybody else out there have one?
Old 01-11-2004, 04:53 PM
Jason Beach
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: WildRC Indoor Flying Object

My Mini IFO didn't like it much when it went strait in at WOT.
Eaisly fixed with new gearbox though.
Old 01-24-2004, 03:03 PM
freddubois80
My Feedback: (1)

The mini IFO with rudder and GW/IPSD-RXC-AS 5.86:1 its very amazing airplane. My IFO is from www.backyardflying.com, very good price and fast shiping!
Old 05-12-2004, 11:14 AM
joeb102072
My Feedback: (9)

My Mini is my best friend when I cant get to the field to fly my glow planes. Step out my front door and let her go I am flying up and down my street. I upgraded the engine to the twin GWS and I am considering on putting in a rudder servo. I know it will add unwanted weight but the flight capabilities will be unmatched to one without. Besides with the hopped up engine I dont think the weight will be that much of an issue. I got mine from wild RC they shipped it RTF and even test flew it before shipping it out. Man thats how I like em no build time is best.