Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Anyone flying the Thunderbat from toytronix??

Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Anyone flying the Thunderbat from toytronix??

Old 12-31-2004, 11:07 PM
MUSIC PUBLISHER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone flying the Thunderbat from toytronix??

HARDLY ANY THREADS ON THIS RELATIVELY NEW PLANE...if anyone could tell me if this thing flys great right out of the box {like their t-hawk does} and what speeds can it reach on stk setup...for $129 ...Im thinking of taking the plunge...the f27 stryker also seems popular..but ive read some poeple have c.g. problems..along with the battery flying out..etc...
Old 12-08-2005, 11:12 AM
isaacsgs

Default RE: Anyone flying the Thunderbat from toytronix??

come on, has noone tried this plane? Let's hear a review.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:54 PM
[email protected]

Default RE: Anyone flying the Thunderbat from toytronix??

[:'(] [:'(] I was very disappointed with my Thunderbat from toytronix. When I was not able to get the plane to stay airborne, I asked a very experienced Zagi pilot to give it a try - he could not get the plane to fly.

Conversations with toytronix were fruitless. They refused to acknowledge a design deficiency w/the plane and refused to refund my money.

I did not have a satisfactory experience with the Thunderbat.

I would, however, recommend the T-Hawk and Predator from toytronix. They are both excellent planes.