Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Looking to Dogfight

Old 02-24-2005, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to Dogfight

Is there anyone in Colorado Springs who has an Aerbird Challenger or Hobbyzone aircraft that would like to meet up and dogfight on the weekends. I have the combat module, but i can't find anyone who has a plane that I can dogfight with. I am dieing to try this thing out
Old 02-25-2005, 12:41 AM

Default RE: Looking to Dogfight

Heh, you could try my new rocket desing dogfight system (coming out soon, very soon) so just come on over to the "crazy idea" thread or PM me for more on this new innovation. As for the dogfighting, i'm not from CO.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:34 PM
My Feedback: (1)

I do feel sorry for you. My brother in law and another guy dogfight on a regular basis. My motto is if you can't shoot them just have a mid air. Talk about good laughs. Mid airs are GREAT. Little or no damage so far. I have been invloved in 8 of them so far (and counting). Just last weekend had one and only damage was to my Stryker was that the prop fell off. I suggest that you and your dogfighting partner are aware that they do happen (but are worth the laughs). Good luck finding a willing subject.
Old 02-25-2005, 05:12 PM

Thank you, I know that there has got to be someone out there. I would think that there would be more damage than that to the airplane during a mid flight crash. Well at least that's good to know. thank you again
Old 02-25-2005, 10:43 PM

b hauger79 I am in Summit County. Do you ever get up this way? I'll bet the Aerobird flys better at your altitude than here. Or better yet those lucky dogs at sea level. It must make a difference. It's a great plane. I have never dog fought but am a skilled pilot, I think. Let me Know, I would need to order the module. Sailfish7
Old 02-25-2005, 10:48 PM

theres also a mod you can do to the combat module to attatch it to a normal rx useing plane.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:50 PM

Yeah, have you seen the killerplanesRC video? I don't know the actual thread but it is in here somewhere. Anyway, near the end of the video there are some wings (look like zagi tazz flying wings) (hope thats right one) that just ram into each other rather than doing any safer dogfight method Along with the rest of the film which is very fun.
Old 02-28-2005, 09:49 AM

sailfish, I don't know where summit county is. I used to be in the army and I was stationed in Texas and that is where I bought my aerobird. I haven't noticed any difference up here at this altitude. The place that i fly at is about 7,500 feet. and in texes I was about 1000. Like I said, no difference, or at least that i can tell. Let me know where summit county is and maybe we can meet up somewhere in between.