Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Parkflyers Edge 540T

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 01:54 AM
Expo54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkflyers Edge 540T

If you have a bad opinion about the plane state it, just because you might have had a bad experience doesnt mean everyone else will. I have the parkflyers edge 540t and it has been nothing but a dream and a great deal! You just have to make sure you know what your doing and get it set up perfectly. Read all of the tips that people have left on here and anywhere else because they help. If you just open the box and put it together and not study tips that people have listed then you will have problems, to every problem there is an answer, make sure you answer correctly cause if you dont you will have BIG problems. HAPPY FLYING!
Old 01-30-2009, 09:57 PM
gws_003

Yea, it was just me. I really do like the plane,,,but my early nose plants trashed the motor,,,they don't offer the motor anymore,,,gonna try a different motor. Since that experience I've been flying glow planes,,have come a long way since then still gonna put the 540t in the air again
Old 02-04-2009, 01:18 AM
Expo54

Yeah I reccomend getting their new brushless motor they have for the Edge 540T Version 2. I think its like 34 dollars and has 40% more power! I have the 1000kv and its plenty, so im sure they other which is 3400kv I think should be great! Lets keep this forum going, I want to have other parkflyer fans to talk to!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:34 AM
Garrett1234567

Im a huge parkflyers fan. Ive bought 2 Gee Bee 3d from them. It was the first rc plane i tried. I flew my first one for 4 months untill it was to heavy from hot glue . Then i took all the ele. off and made my own planes. The gee bee flew sooooo good i had to have another on. Here is some vids off the first gee bee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwWRm...e=channel_page and here is one of the planes i made with the gee bee stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guAoP...e=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXKzw...eature=channel