Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Australian BBQ and Beers (All Welcome) - Part IV

Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Australian BBQ and Beers (All Welcome) - Part IV

Old 08-31-2008, 05:42 AM
tam popo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Australian BBQ and Beers (All Welcome) - Part IV

V8 - thanks for the help etc on the vid problem, you might be right about programming though, 'cos I had to reset to factory status (f10) and lost everything. I'm all electric, never had a nitro ever. My hangar is EZ* (2), EZCub, Bushwacker (a nitro trainer converted to leccy from RCME plans!!), 3 3D's, 2 Strykers, TMoth, 3 Acipiter Badius, Zagi, SlowStick, PicoStick, Beaver(!!!), and odd home-builts.

Bleary - thats one fugly Noddy plane!![8D]

What does it mean to be British?? I'm British. I get in my Italian car, drive (using Saudi gas) to the Aussie Walkabout pub, where I have an Austrian beer served by a Welshman. I drive home and have a Turkish kebab or a Chinese meal. Go to my house in Scotland, where I sit down on my Swedish furniture, turn on my Japanese TV and watch crepe American shows with Spanish sub-titles about my holiday in Spain and Greece. Its great to be English, who was born in French-speaking Jersey and lives in Fort Glasgow, Scotland.[>:][][&o]

Old Firm footie game this arvo, where the Scots kick bejeus out of ach other and no-one remembers the score
Old 08-31-2008, 05:50 AM
VeeAte

Go the Scots!!!!

I have Scottish ancestors.
Also called Scott.

(Whistles Twilight Zone tune)
Old 08-31-2008, 06:00 AM
VeeAte

I will probably get in trouble for this......

I would post in the wanted section, but I dont think many aussies visit there.

I am trying to find a decent condition muffler for a couple of engines.
First is a Saito 1.50. Need just the muffler piece for one of the guys at the field. He scored a 1.5 Saito cheap but it had one of those dodgy Flexi mufflers on it.

Also need a muffler for a MDS .68. The os .61 sized mufflers will fit I am told and so will most .60 sized mufflers off other brands.

If anyone knows a club member that might have these laying around not being used PM me please.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:05 AM
ozrcboy

The Aussie BBQ and Beers Part IV is dead - long live [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7904165/tm.htm]The Aussie BBQ and Beers Part V[/link]

Click the link above to go to the new thread...
Old 06-21-2009, 03:29 AM
poolittlecairns

hey mate yeah tell us how you go with that peice of junk chipmunk you got . you might as well pull out the whole landing gear and strenghen it. apparently the wing insidence is on to much of an upward angle too. what engine you going to put in it?