Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

park zone t-28 paint

Old 07-02-2008, 02:31 AM
frank99
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default park zone t-28 paint

saw a post a few days ago and have tryed search and so forth to find it, cant find it . it is not in the big thread the big tony started, the post was about a paint job on a pz t-28 that was nice , need help, i will say thanks now thanks frank
Old 07-13-2008, 09:50 AM
aviateac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: park zone t-28 paint

I used Krylon H2O Latex spray paint. It turned out very nicely. I got a lot of compliments on the Trojan's new paint job. This type of spray paint doesn't eat the foam base of our wonderful T-28's. I have also used Testers bottle brush on paint. (the same you use for plastic models) nice for touch ups if nothing else. There are other more water based bottle paints for models that won't harm the T-28 material.

Best of luck to you. ENJOY!