Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Parkzone t-28 down need help

Old 01-23-2009, 02:43 AM
frank99
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parkzone t-28 down need help

I have a t-28 with 40 flights using a 9-c futaba and a hitek reciever,all other parts are stock, and no problems at all. Got a new 10-c futaba 2.4, new futaba reciever 4 channel 2.4 linked it and i am grounded, all controls work but the speed control, the motor will not move, check plug into reciever,servo reverse,power to the battery etc. Any help and i will say thanks frank
Old 01-23-2009, 03:22 AM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Parkzone t-28 down need help

You have the ESC pluged in the throttle port right?And check your throttle trim too. And then let us know if that helps. Eric
Old 01-23-2009, 07:56 AM
downunderdog

Well, the most obvious is if the battery is run down, you could be below LVC letting the controls work but not the motor.

Try going to idle and then adjusting the trim in the same direction as far as you can trim it (most ESC's don't let you advance the throttle until you've gone to idle, so maybe it's not seeing idle from your RX).

With the Futabas (I have a Spektrum and have never played with a Futaba), do you have to reverse the throttle channel? Have you tried moving the throttle to full up (which would be min idle if it's reversed)? Also try the trim trick in that direction.

Can you adjust the max and min throttle travel in a menu in the the TX? Make sure the TX is letting you command full travel (or beyond... the DX6i lets you set beyond 100 percent in both directions for most of the controls), then try it in both directions including the trim trick.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:58 PM
frank99
My Feedback: (29)

what a dunce had trim set half way seemed ok on the 9-c so goood tips from the guys and sent trim to bottom and bingo armed and ready to fly thanks to all, clouds and 65 temp, might launch a flight or two frank99