RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marketplace (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=560)
-   -   BVM Super Bandit for sale (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11661177)

david2881 02-24-2019 08:33 AM

BVM Super Bandit for sale

This listing is on hold pending pickup

Up for sale BVM Super Bandit.
This is the Corona style bandit logo on plane.
No crashes. I had bought this used then I sold it and bought back. The person had before had taken it to someone the professionally repairs this type plane. He saw some blemishes on the wing and inside exhaust tube. He fixed all of these and he wanted to sell so I bought back. Plane in great shape. I have not flown it Just not have the time.This plane stored in my closet safe place. has a futaba receiver, air trap, air retractes fail safes.turbine installed.its a older turbine but functions perfectly some lag been told but flies great.Look up youtube video there is a guy flying this exact plane.

jetcat 120 propane start. The serial # on this engine is 859 I believe it was purchased in 2005 or so. The ECU is version 4.0. It has around 20 hours on it. It was never sent in. It has never gave me any problems and starts up the first time every time.

I dont have the time anymore.
Selling cheap to get sold.
Shipping included
$3,100

sysiek 02-24-2019 10:48 AM

Please contact me at. 3124200431 thanks

gawlevi 02-24-2019 02:06 PM

Super Balsa Bandit offer

I'd like to buy the Super balsa bandit from you. As I am only 3 hours away from you, I will drive to you and pick up so you won't have to purchase materials to build shipping container and pay for shipping that you included. Please call me at 330-718-1730 to discuss. I am available until 10 pm.
Thanks

ARA-Jet 03-03-2019 08:11 PM

Hello. I take this if it is still available.
thsnks

Originally Posted by david2881 (Post 12505381)
This listing is on hold pending pickup

No crashes. I had bought this used then I sold it and bought back. The person had before had taken it to someone the professionally repairs this type plane. He saw some blemishes on the wing and inside exhaust tube. He fixed all of these and he wanted to sell so I bought back. Plane in great shape. I have not flown it Just not have the time.This plane stored in my closet safe place. has a futaba receiver, air trap, air retractes fail safes.turbine installed.its a older turbine but functions perfectly some lag been told but flies great.Look up youtube video there is a guy flying this exact plane.

jetcat 120 propane start. The serial # on this engine is 859 I believe it was purchased in 2005 or so. The ECU is version 4.0. It has around 20 hours on it. It was never sent in. It has never gave me any problems and starts up the first time every time.

Shipping included
$3,100

david2881 03-03-2021 06:25 AM

This is sold. No longer available.

Shipping included
$3,100[/QUOTE]