RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marketplace (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=560)
-   -   BVM F-86 Sabre Jet 60" (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11681201)

AAbdu 08-01-2020 03:48 PM

BVM F-86 Sabre Jet 60"

I purchased this BVM F-86 from a good friend with the intention on putting a K-70 in it and flying it. As my ADD would have it, I have decided I must have a Mephisto or a Havoc or some other ridiculously sized high end sports jet so I am fundraising.

This is a BVM F-86 in very solid shape. The plane includes
-All servos- High end JR
-Gear
-Retract and brakes with controllers
-Bypass (included but not installed as I built brand new motor rails)
-SS turbine pipe

All that is needed to finish and fly it is your choice of turbine (60 to 80), your receiver, and some set up time.

It is an older plane with normal cosmetic issues, and is priced accordingly. It has a scraped wingtip here, a paint chip there, but is otherwise very solid and in good shape. The build, weathering, and construction represents BVM style and quality quite well.

It is a one piece wing so shipping wold be an issue, as such I would prefer a buyer to either pick it up or meet me within a reasonable drive of Michigan (for a nominal fee of course). If a buyer really wanted it shipped and was willing to pay for shipping plus packaging materials, I am sure we could find a way to ship it.

I believe in representing what I sale accurately and honestly. I never flew the airplane but if you have any questions about condition or want more pictures, just let me know.

Thanks for looking

B25pilot 08-01-2020 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by AAbdu (Post 12621740)
I purchased this BVM F-86 from a good friend with the intention on putting a K-70 in it and flying it. As my ADD would have it, I have decided I must have a Mephisto or a Havoc or some other ridiculously sized high end sports jet so I am fundraising.

-All servos- High end JR
-Gear
-SS turbine pipe

All that is needed to finish and fly it is your choice of turbine (60 to 80), your receiver, and some set up time.

It is an older plane with normal cosmetic issues, and is priced accordingly. It has a scraped wingtip here, a paint chip there, but is otherwise very solid and in good shape. The build, weathering, and construction represents BVM style and quality quite well.

It is a one piece wing so shipping wold be an issue, as such I would prefer a buyer to either pick it up or meet me within a reasonable drive of Michigan (for a nominal fee of course). If a buyer really wanted it shipped and was willing to pay for shipping plus packaging materials, I am sure we could find a way to ship it.

I believe in representing what I sale accurately and honestly. I never flew the airplane but if you have any questions about condition or want more pictures, just let me know.

Thanks for looking

Would you meet 1/2 way to Chicago ?

B25pilot 08-01-2020 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by AAbdu (Post 12621740)

-All servos- High end JR
-Gear
-SS turbine pipe

Thanks for looking

Would you meet 1/2 way to Chicago ?

AAbdu 08-01-2020 04:50 PM

We can certainly work that out.

Larry J 08-01-2020 05:41 PM

Hello, what / who's and size is the F-16 in the photo? Is that for sale?

Thanks in advance.

AAbdu 08-01-2020 05:46 PM

That's my Jet Legend 1/8th F-16. I power it with a Jets Munt VT-80 but it is not for sale, just a size reference.