RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marketplace (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=560)
-   -   Nib troy built models dv8r with full landing gear package (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11666674)

sskianpour 07-01-2019 09:12 PM

STILL AVAILABLE AUG 7, 2019 Nib troy built models dv8r with full landing gear package

***GUYS THIS JET IS STILL AVAILABLE, MY EMAIL IS EASIEST WAY TO GET A HOLD OF ME AS I NEVER SEEM TO GET PM'S ON RCU OR SEE WHEN SOMEONE POSTS ON MY AD. JUST EMAIL ME AT [email protected] ... thanks!***

I bought this from a guy on RCU now 6 months ago, he took sooo long getting it to me (3 months) that I totally lost interest and have moved on to electrics. Selling a new Troy Built Models DV8R. All the control surfaces have been hinged with Dubro Pin Hinges and the interior has been painted in a nice gray color (the hard job is done). Nose gear installed too.

*The canopy I inherited with with a crack (from shipping per original seller) but has been repaired with CA glue (and I believe would do best covered in clear packing tape as I recall their canopies doing best when covered or reinforced*

Includes all hardware, landing gear and an older Jet Tech fuel tank.
$850 LPU
$1050 shipped Greyhound wherever Greyhound goes in the US (3 boxes)

WAY prefer local pickup, thanks!

Lone_eagle 07-02-2019 09:42 AM

Are you shipping it the actual box it came in?

Johnny Isaiah Woods 07-02-2019 03:59 PM

Dv8r

I will take it @ 800, I can have my cousin (monument ) meet you for local PU.

Johnny

ASR 07-09-2019 05:17 PM

Is this jet sold? I PM'd days ago but no response.

sskianpour 07-09-2019 07:36 PM

Apologies to everyone, my browser was not uploading anybody's messages. I had to reset everything when my yahoo email finally pinged me saying I had a "reply on my thread". A gentleman contacted me earliest and is interested in local pickup. I will update everyone if the sale falls through. Thanks for your interest, and I am sorry again I was not receiving anybody's messages or seeing posts.

ASR 07-09-2019 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by sskianpour (Post 12536551)
Apologies to everyone, my browser was not uploading anybody's messages. I had to reset everything when my yahoo email finally pinged me saying I had a "reply on my thread". A gentleman contacted me earliest and is interested in local pickup. I will update everyone if the sale falls through. Thanks for your interest, and I am sorry again I was not receiving anybody's messages or seeing posts.

Thanks for the reply! Let me know if the sale falls thru, I'm ready to buy.

planesrus 07-22-2019 01:42 PM

Dv8r

Please let me know if it is still for sale., I live in Loveland 80537,

slopez76 08-04-2019 07:56 PM

is aviable?

lipskim511 08-06-2019 06:53 PM

Dv8r

Originally Posted by sskianpour (Post 12534942)
I bought this from a guy on RCU 4 months ago, he took sooo long getting it to me (3 months) that I totally lost interest and have moved on to electrics. Selling a new Troy Built Models DV8R. All the control surfaces have been hinged with Dubro Pin Hinges and the interior has been painted in a nice gray color (the hard job is done). Nose gear installed too.

*The canopy I inherited with with a crack (from shipping per original seller) but has been repaired with CA glue (and I believe would do best covered in clear packing tape as I recall their canopies doing best when covered or reinforced*

Includes all hardware, landing gear and an older Jet Tech fuel tank.
$800 LPU
$950 shipped Greyhound wherever Greyhound goes in the US (3 boxes)

WILLING TO TRADE FOR NICER ELECTRIC POWERED SOAR AND AEROBATIC GLIDERS.

ALSO INTERESTED IN MORE RARE ELECTRIC KITS AND GLIDER OR SEAPLANE KITS FOR TRADE

$800 LPU or $950 shipped.

is this still available?

sskianpour 08-06-2019 10:23 PM

Hi Everybody this plane is STILL available. RCU and my computer dont work well, if you are interested in jet, just email me at [email protected].
Thanks!