Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Product Announcements & Manufacturer News
Reload this Page >

MIA RC Micro Trike-Ultralight-Microlight-Powered Hang Glider

Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

MIA RC Micro Trike-Ultralight-Microlight-Powered Hang Glider

Old 10-09-2017, 05:33 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 05-27-2018, 12:18 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Old 05-27-2018, 12:26 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default World's First "Strut" Braced Parasail Hanglider Microlight Ultralight Aircraft

As the title of this video implies, this is the first strut braced parasail in rc model form. I talk about it more in the video, but this has been on my list to do's for many many years and I finally decided to do one since I could not find anything similar online or via my research. But mainly it is the fact that I never liked paragliders with cables for the many reasons you can think of, things that can go wrong, when you have a flex wing wing suspended by multiples lines. Not to mention, complexity in manufacuring and setup.

MIA Micro-FLIGHT EZ™ 1.25 Strut Braced Paramotor, Parasail, Paraglider, Paraplane (Parapente). World's First.

Old 07-12-2018, 12:01 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default www.rcmicrolights.com

Here is a new category specific website I've been working on http://www.rcmicrolights.com
Old 07-23-2018, 10:08 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default Latest 2018 MIA EZ™ 1.25 RC Microlight Kit "Custom" 3D Printed Parts

A sneak peek at the latest MIA EZ™ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight Kit "Custom" 3D Printed Parts.
This one has been streamlined further from our original 1.25 standard kits, in particular, in the rear LG area, it now comes with a single piece rear LG axle (No bracing required) that attaches easily to the frame via MIA TUFF™ select hardware.
This 2018 model is labeled "Custom" , because it uses a considerable amount of 3D printed parts, custom designed to match the frame and wing architecture for an easy "bolt-on" assembly.
It is offered in 6 colors, to match the trim color of the wing and pilot flight suit.
In addition (not shown in the video or photos, for simplicity), it comes with the MIA Pilot Figure (with animatronics servo operated head), that we employ in all the 1.25 size models.

These latest MIA RC Microlight Kits are available via our new site http://www.rcmicrolights.com

Old 07-26-2018, 11:35 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default MIA Robo™ Pilot Figure “Custom” Full-Articulation

I designed this pilot to mimic the control function of a human controlling a full scale microlight. It has enhanced geometry from the original design I employed on the MIA Robo™ Trikes, so that it can control larger RC Microlights. The Pilot figure may look simple, but the beauty of "true design" is simplifying things without taking away function, performance and realism. www.rcmicrolights.com
Old 08-06-2018, 06:14 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default RC Microlight Model Airplane Weight Shift Direct Control by Robo Pilot 2018

Electric Powered Model Airplane RC Microlight Weight Shift Control by Robotic Fully Articulated Pilot. Video compilation of test flights done with an older MIA Micro-FLIGHT EZ™ Trike blue wing and MIA Robo™pilot figure mechanics, and, as recently finished, with a new white and black wing and full pilot mechanics and detailed body.

Last edited by PalmSizeHeliMan; 08-06-2018 at 06:17 PM.