Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

Graupner press release :(

Old 11-25-2019, 07:27 PM
ron_van_sommeren

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Graupner press release :(

www.graupner.com press release.

South-Korean corporate parent Graupner Co., Ltd performs restructuring and relocates the manufacturing back into the head office.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GRAUPNER-Pressemeldung-NOV-2019_EN.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	2265776

Vriendelijke groeten Name:  wink.gif
Views: 375
Size:  1.0 KB Ron
• Without a watt-meter you are in the dark ... until something starts to glow •
e-flight calculatorswatt-metersdiy motor tips&tricksCumulus MFC
Old 03-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Pnzjgr

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

That's to bad.
Old 03-12-2020, 04:38 PM
c/f
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats dated News, there have already been press release for new distributors announced in most of europe, Just awaiting the USA distributor next......
Old 04-20-2020, 05:35 PM
c/f

USA web presence went live, www.Graupner.com

TwoEuropean sites now fro Graupner as well, Graupner is producing products in Korea, Left China 18+ Months ago, Hmmm a Leader perhaps??

https://www.lindinger.at/en/
https://www.robbe.com/

Last edited by c/f; 04-20-2020 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-04-2020, 03:20 AM
c/f

GRAUPNER BACK up running in USA: See Below per new CEO/USA

Could not find a better place to post but here so here goes, my first post…

We just did a soft launch of our site at www.controlhobbies.com which is now online offering a select range of Graupner products.

Read the news here https://www.controlhobbies.com/Graup...e-USA_b_5.html

I hope all of you have been doing well during these challenging times and I do apologize for not staying in touch as I did had plenty of challenges to face after we closed the Graupner warehouse in February.

Having parents, kids and grandchildren scattered around the globe during a pandemic is no fun especially when you are used to see each other every few months.

It took Korea many more months to ramp up production and restart development due to the pandemic which ravaged their supply chain and also slowed down most of the business and engineering activities, but it looks like they are back on track.

Control Hobbies is owned by me and unfortunately Doug is not part of this new venture as he was ready to retire.

At this end I will be gradually increasing the product line initially focusing on products that enhance and expand the HoTT radio system.

Development for the mz-16 and mz-32 has re-started and we are already testing the third beta release. Those of you that are interested in testing can apply by shooting me a PM and in return I will send you the needed information. Please do not apply if you do not feel comfortable with software that is not fully tested and considered safe.

We will start shipping orders starting this Tuesday. Most receivers are back in stock and radios should be here in 1-2 weeks.

Phone support should come soon but for now use this forum or better use our contact page on our website to have any of your concerns addressed.

I was 100% convinced that I would retire (again) but I cannot handle doing nothing. I have been building, flying, learning new stuff, regained my pilot currency, grew vegetables, cleaned the pool, landscaped and fixed every part of the house but now even my dogs cannot stand me anymore so I am back in business.

I hope to meet some of you at the shows if those will ever happen again and those that continue using Graupner products and have been patiently waiting thank you!

I am working with RCG to get this forum under the new entity so stay tuned for further announcements.

Glad to be back!
Mannie