Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Product Announcements & Manufacturer News
Reload this Page >

New R/C flying field and weather app - FREE subscription to first 50 pilots

Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

New R/C flying field and weather app - FREE subscription to first 50 pilots

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2020, 01:00 AM
isoexcite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New R/C flying field and weather app - FREE subscription to first 50 pilots

Hi folks,

I launched a new app today called "aeromura" which I believe is most likely important and relevant information to your members - which they should be informed about - I'm not "selling" anything below, and everything is freely downloadable and accessible to your membership.

Developed over the past two years, especially for R/C pilots, aeromura has now been launched for the first time in the app stores.

Flying locations can be added and modified by any pilot, for the benefit of the whole pilot community.

Essential to every pilot, you might like to advertise and give this information to your club members for their benefit.

aeromura is freely downloadable from both the Apple and Google app stores.

Take a look at the preview video below to see how your flying location may be appearing - we hope you will be suitably impressed:

Android pilots get it for free on the Google Playstore here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nworx.aeromura

Apple iPhone pilots get it for free on the Apple Playstore here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1526771501

As an introductory promotion, we are giving away a FREE 1 year ANNUAL subscription covering the next year, for the premium version, to the first 50 pilots who PM me with their email address - take advantage now, before this limited offer expires!