Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

Electro Zinger II/SBARF For Sale

Old 05-11-2002, 01:29 AM
solarvolt
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electro Zinger II/SBARF For Sale

I have just finished #2 of my original design electric pattern plane I call the Electro Zinger. This plane will be sold complete, less radio gear and power plant. Tail feathers are attached and all control surfaces are already hinged.
Here 's the specs:
W/S 47"
Length 36"
Cord (average) 8.125"
Wing Area 382 sq"
4 Channel(rud, ele, ail (one servo each), throttle)
Empty weight 8 oz
Wing loading 7.16 oz/sq in
Ready to fly weight w/radio gear, S400G motor, ESC and 8 cell battery pack): 19 oz
Finished in transparent white Ultracote Lite on wings and tail feathers....and bright yellow fuse.
This plane will perform well for both aerobatics and slow flight. With an 8 cell S400 geared @ 2.33:1 set-up, this plane will have approx. 85 watts/lb.
Delivered price to any U.S location is $150.00 firm.
If you're interested, send us an e-mail and have a picture mailed to you....you've got nothing to lose.

Please contact us through: [email protected]
This aircraft carries the JB Custom Building Service guarantee....
"If you are not completely satisfied with your model, you may return it to us (prepaid) within 5 days of receipt, and we will refund your money....less shipping"

First money order promised gets the plane. Jim Gressel