Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

Custom Building Service

Old 03-30-2004, 06:19 PM
solarvolt
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Building Service

Many of you have grown tired of flying just another ARF, and would really like to own a plane was built especially for you. A model aircraft that you could take an active part in the whole process of building from the very beginning to the final finish. We build all sizes and styles and have over 43 years experience in using all types of materials to achieve the final finished product. I am attaching one sample picture of many that can be forwarded to you at your request. We are certain you will be pleased with the final outcome and will gaurentee the workmanship for a full 2 years. If you're ready to get started, please drop me an email for a personalized quotation.

Jim Gressel
JB Custom Building Service
email: [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt57365.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	117020