Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

JetJoe USA Announcement

Old 08-18-2004, 11:07 AM
gtmaxx
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JetJoe USA Announcement

There has been much speculation about JetJoe turbines do date. JetJoe USA will be posting a major announcement on Saturday, August 21, 2004 at 10 pm Eastern Standard Time.

For those who wish verification: http://www.jetjoe.com/htm.php?nowmenuid=9648

We have had many calls and e-mails from around world pertaining to our engines and will gladly continue to answer your questions or assist you however we possibly can. Thank you.

JetJoe USA

Todd Walters / General Manager Rep.
GT-MAXX Inc.
229 Oak St.
Leetonia, OH 44431-1025
USA

Phone: (330) 427-0430
Fax: (330) 427-0430
E-mail:
[email protected]
Old 08-18-2004, 12:22 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JetJoe USA Announcement

Hmm,

Somehow, I keep thinking this whole thing is some kind of prank by the Billy Baru/Jim Shorts clan. Call me crazy, but.......
Old 08-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Daniel Hice

That still has to be the slowest website I have ever been to. I'm on multiple OC-12 links and it still takes 2-3 minutes to load, you hosting it off a server in the corner of the office? Nothing wrong with it if you are, just curious.
Old 08-18-2004, 01:26 PM
AnthonyW

It looks like you are not too far from Columbus, OH. The Heart of Ohio Jet scramble is next week, what a prime opportunity to showcase your turbines in your own back yard.
We hope to see you there.
AnthonyW
Old 08-18-2004, 01:40 PM
Skymac
My Feedback: (8)

Thier will also be a USA website by that date aswell.

ps: I don't have a problem with the website loading, works fine here and Im on Bellsouth DSL Lite.
Old 08-18-2004, 01:50 PM
seanreit
My Feedback: (60)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I can vouch for Todd Walters being a stand up guy if that helps.

Sean
Old 08-18-2004, 03:27 PM
gtmaxx

Shaun,
Sorry - not a joke. The engines are for real, do exist, and are currently coming into this country as I now post this. Strange how another manufacturer can come in and make an announcements and it's fine, but yet certain others can not. Can't stop the envitable of what's about to occur in the market though. Thanks Sean. I would not attach my name and then sell a product to something if there's problems. Second, I still have GT-MAXX Inc. and my name to protect and have too much money and time invested in it to do wrong by my friends and customers in this market.

JetJoe USA
Todd Walters
Old 08-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Woketman

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I have purchased several items from Todd in the past and I can echo what sean said. He's legit.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:46 AM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Should there be a new product announcement please use the Product Announcement and Manufacturer News Forum provided, or seek out information for advertising with RCU. This forum is not to be used for advertisement purposes, strictly announcements and news.
If you have a question for a manufacturer then please don't post it here in the forum but contact him either by PM, or e-mail. If this rule isn't followed then the offending post will be deleted without notice.
Please don't start idle talk about the product here in this forum, if you want to do that then pick the proper forum for doing so.