Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Product Announcements & Manufacturer News
Reload this Page >

Tamjets Super Hornet proto type #1 maiden flight

Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

Tamjets Super Hornet proto type #1 maiden flight

Old 09-03-2004, 01:12 PM
tamjets
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamjets Super Hornet proto type #1 maiden flight

Test flight when very successfull. Now the factory start working on scale detail and make few change to correct scale.
October I should recieve 5 kits for Tamjets demo team and the production should be available for customers in mid November.
My Super Hornet design with all my tooling. The plane is bigger than SM F-18 and 2 lbs lighter.
Most of the difficult work is already done. You can put together around 40hrs for average modeler. For gear doors took more hours. This is base on your experience. Even though my Super Hornet is easy to put together. We still supply you with complete instruction how to put this Super Hornet together with out any proffessional help. Also every parts are exchange able. If you damage the wing. The replacing wing fit exactly same.
My Super Hornet was design for removeable stabs and fins for easy to transport. This only take 5 minute to put together at the field.
When my Super Hornet are available for customer. All the engineering and extreme test flight is complete. I only offer quality and safe products.
Here is the photo of my Super Hornet.
More detail information will be release when come close to release date.

Brg,
Tam
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh16942.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	169953   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw68365.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	169954   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn37275.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	169955  
Old 09-03-2004, 02:41 PM
BlueBus320
My Feedback: (57)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Tamjets Super Hornet proto type #1 maiden flight

Hey congrats Tam...It looks really good, & I can't wait to see the production version.
Jermaine