Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

WANT FREE CARBON FIBER REPLACEMENT GEAR?!?!

Old 10-23-2004, 12:45 PM
punkindrublik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANT FREE CARBON FIBER REPLACEMENT GEAR?!?!

Hi Everybody!
I have just recently purchased SuperGear from Stan's Fibertech in So. CA.
I have been using SuperGear for a few years now, so there's a reason I felt comfortable with the purchase. Those of you who have used this gear know that Stan came up with a high quality product. I plan to continue, improve and expand.
SuperGear utilizes a unique pressure injection process with a unidirectional Carbon Fiber Tow fill that produces a light, strong and good looking, quality product. There is no CF weave used, so all fiber strength is focused where it needs to be, from toe to toe. I currently have 26 molds and would like to expand this list before I market these gear.

NOW, to the reason for this post. If you have a relatively popular model that fits my purposes, I would like to offer you a free replacement SuperGear Carbon Fiber Landing Gear. It will be stronger, lighter, air-foiled and come in a glossy black finish (also paintable). You pay shipping to me, I pay shipping to you.

There are however, a couple of conditions that I have to implement.

1. You must forfeit your original gear, I will be using bondo to make the gear air-foiled and I will need to use them again. Besides, they weigh a ton by the time I'm done with them.

2. You MUST be patient. I have a feeling that several people are going to take advantage of this and mold making is tedious work, so please do not be in a hurry.

3. You must take a picture of your plane sporting your new gear and send it to me for my gallery.

4. YOU MUST TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR GREAT NEW GEAR!

Please e-mail [email protected] for inquiries. PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RCU REGISTERED E-MAIL!

PLEASE NOTE, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE EVERYBODY! I ONLY NEED ONE SET OF EACH MODEL AND THEY NEED TO FIT MY CRITERIA. SORRY!

THANKS!!

Brian
Old 10-27-2004, 09:03 AM
CAPtain232
My Feedback: (40)

Default RE: WANT FREE CARBON FIBER REPLACEMENT GEAR?!?!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I sent Brian an email with a gear to build..

I offered to give him my GP 60 EXTRA 300S gear... Received an email and he told me it's a deal.... I know it may take him a little bit to get it all done, but man I can't wait. Brian sounds like a great guy to deal with.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:43 PM
STEVE LENZ
My Feedback: (45)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Brian sent you a PM sounds like a great deal. SL
Old 11-02-2004, 04:56 PM
John Murdoch
My Feedback: (11)

Brian,
I'd sure like to have a set for my Composite Arf Extra 2.6. The way the gear is now is the inside mounting hole is only located on half of the gear. That's the way it comes. You're supposed to use a washer to take up the slack. I'd love to have a set that goes completely across the bottom of the fuse/gear mount. E-Mail me/PM me. Even if you get it set up where I don't get it for free, please let me know when you'd have them ready for sale. I'd certainly buy a set.
John
Old 11-19-2004, 05:03 AM
Dauntae

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Wanted some for a Goldburg Extra 300 but that kit comes with wire gear. When your buisiness gets up and running hopefully you have a set that will fit, And I would be more than happy to buy a set from you. Keep us posted on the buisiness and the good work.

Dauntae