Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

radio problems???

Old 03-17-2004, 11:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radio problems???

I have a hitec flash five radio that is giving me wired trouble. I used it yesterday flew all day and came home and put it on the charger when I turned it on this morning it is doing some really wierd things. it has the endpoints at 225 in both directons i tried clearing everything and starting over but i am stilll getting servos deflecting all the way and only moving in one direction and my rudder and one aileron move together and every time i move a stick i get a bunch of movement once stick is centered then it stops and all is still.

I am pretty shur i am going to sell this radio, this is the third or fourth proble that I have had with this thing and it is coming at a very inopportune time because spring break is next week. JR 6103 is looking good at thins point.

If anyone ha any suggestions on what could be wrong I would be very very happy if some one could help me. Or if there is a deal on a good computer radio it is looking like I am now on the market.
Thanks
Brandon
Old 03-17-2004, 11:19 AM
My Feedback: (46)

Default RE: radio problems???

Brandon, i have had strange things happen to my radio twice. Things like a servo would be completely reversed and i know i didnt change it. I think it was from me having a cell phone ring next to the TX. Have you had a cell phone next to your TX? that can cause it
Old 03-17-2004, 04:33 PM

Default RE: radio problems???

thanks constrictor I did not have the cell phone on at time I think i got it figured out.l not shur what the deal is but after letting the battery fully discharge and recharge on the wall charger instead of the Novak MIllinuim every thing is working fine not shur if I want to trust it tho. Does any one have any oppinions on the Futaba 7 cap.
Has any one els ever had trouble using a charger like the Novak??
thanks