Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Seduction freestyle

Old 08-05-2004, 06:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seduction freestyle

Has anyone flown this plane? A fellow club member gave me one that he never got aroung to finishing. I can't find much information on it. It is supposedly a decent 3d plane. It has a swept wing though and I have to wonder just how well it will 3d.
I have a saito .91 lying around and figured that would be a good choice. I haven't picked it up from him yet and I'm not sure what it weighs.
Old 08-05-2004, 06:49 AM

Default RE: Seduction freestyle

The seduction is a magic aeroplane. A 91 is far too much weight. Mine came out at 4.5lbs with a YS 63 on a 13 x 6 prop it just keep going. Do a search under the 3d forum and go back a year or two. A YS would be fantastic, a 46 2 stroke would work ok. Don’t skimp on the elevator or rudder servos though.

Kris
Old 08-05-2004, 09:41 AM

The saito 91 with muffler is 1 oz heavier than the ys 63. If yours came out at 4.5 pounds, this thing would be perfect for a saito 72. The 72 saito is 1 ounce lighter than the ys 63. Well it sure is an ugly airplane so it better fly good.
Old 08-05-2004, 06:21 PM
My Feedback: (2)

It will do some 3d manuevers ok, but the ailerons are tooooo small chordwise for it to do them all. Their new plane is the Streamline. It can be seen at singahobby.com The Wildstyle is a good 3D plane. I've owned both of them. A .72 would be more than enough, the .91 overkill. There was a version of the Freestyle called "Ono Special". It had bigger ailerons and a couple of other mods. Out of production though. Good luck with those instructions!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo39081.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	160958   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ni23785.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	160959  
Old 08-10-2004, 07:19 AM
My Feedback: (12)

This is a very good flying plane, the Saito might be a little on the big size to fit in the cowl, its usually flown with a YS 63 with 13" prop. The Saito would most probably use a 14" prop which would be tight.

One thing, the color scheme on the box, mostly transparent red with white trim is really bad visibly, it darkens out and it difficult to see unless you are pretty close in.