Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

cg for ff taco

Old 03-12-2006, 10:53 AM
bkelly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cg for ff taco

im building the ff taco from swany. can someone tell me the a good cg location, im excited about this plane, just finished the mojo a while back and if this is close to it this will be a fun plane. i even ordered a second mojo to try a diff engine .....thanks
Old 03-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Gizmo-RCU
My Feedback: (27)

Default RE: cg for ff taco

Going to test fly mine today. I will start wit the CG given on the plan until I get it sorted out, can't really go wrong with that. I have an MVVS 28 on mine, anxious to try the combo.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:09 PM
bkelly

hey gizmo, u said "cg given on the plan", i went to my plans and dont see any cg directions, am i overlooking something? now the mojo was my 1st "kit" ive built and had to ask for cg help also. ...............
Old 03-12-2006, 08:57 PM
PaulSwany
My Feedback: (45)

The CG on the Taco is 3 1/2" - 4" from the leading edge. The CG on the Mojo 40 is 4" - 4.5" from the leading edge. The instruction manual for the Mojo 40 arf can be found here: http://www.swanyshouse.com/mojo/mojo.html Click the link at the bottom of the page.

Big thanks to Andy Steere for compiling all my build pictures!!