Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Fun Tiger Extra arf

Old 02-16-2004, 05:13 AM
Hisham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fun Tiger Extra arf

Mine is very heavy.....
Flies like a Rock...!
All bad comments are right!
Don't waste that cash..... Search for another!
Old 02-19-2004, 09:44 AM
Swiftflier
My Feedback: (17)

Maybe I can fit in here. I have both the Fun Tiger Profile and the Magic. Both are a hoot! My FT Pro is recovered and reinforced. Power is a Saito 91 (more-than-enough) and it turns itself inside out with no problem. I'm learning new stuff with it all the time. The harrier landing is a "breeze" with just a little wind. My Magic is set up with a 46fx with a Tower Hobby muffler and a 12x3 prop. I jumps off the ground, flat spins, harrier lands, etc. Am also learning to hover this one.

I was able to get the FT Pro with engine and servos off RCU from a guy a few miles away for $200 - couldn't pass it up. When I went to pick it up he had the Magic with extra wing sitting in a corner. I asked if he wanted to sell it and he said, "Just take it." He's into 44% and wanted to clean out the smaller stuff.

I don't think I would start from scratch buying a FT Pro but a Magic is great and affordable to get into 3D. Then I'd go either Morris or the new 540 profile. Hope this helps. [8D] Bruce
Old 02-19-2004, 11:30 AM
P-51B
My Feedback: (5)

The plane flys ok, but the covering is terrible. You can repair the covering with standard covering like ultracote if it gets damaged...and it will. If you get one, get the ARC and cover with good covering.