Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

Not even trying to hide

Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Not even trying to hide

Old 03-13-2008, 10:25 AM
sean sutherland
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Not even trying to hide

This thread also shows quite well how OMP works and who does their bidding !
Old 03-13-2008, 10:37 AM
95tequesta
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: sean sutherland

This thread also shows quite well how OMP works and who does their bidding !
From what I have read, that would be the pot calling the kettle black. But what do I know, I'm but a lowly US citizen. What I do know is that a companies reputation is based on the worst employee. And the best advertisement is word of mouth.

Old 03-13-2008, 10:38 AM
TailTwister
My Feedback: (1)

You have not posted too much, just enough to put this thread in a position where it will likely be deleted. By taking this thread in the direction you did, you completely have disctracted everyone from it's intent. You should run for office. I hear there is an opening in Albany, NY.

Please, unless it is 100% your intent to get this thread deleted, go back, and edit all the name calling and personal attacks from this thread. If you do not do such a thing, please understand that everyone here will then know that your intent all along was to distract from the thread topic and get it shut down, edited, and then deleted.

It amazes me that a couple of posts ago, you infer, and even state that you have refrained form name calling. This has obviously been a tough thread for you to participate in.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:43 AM
sean sutherland
My Feedback: (2)

Why dont you show your company signature 95tequesta im only saying this as Mike P was crying that TMPro staff didnt have them ?

TT I will do what i like what i will not do is i wont say something negative of your or your companies products which is more than i can say for you!
Old 03-13-2008, 11:00 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

This thread has been closed and reopened several times now. Because of some of the fighting going on here I'm locking it back down until we can take care of the indivuduals causing the problems. Once that is taken care of we'll look at reopening the thread again.

Ken