RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Profile and Fun Flying Planes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/profile-fun-flying-planes-105/)
-   -   Pro Bro Shirts (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/profile-fun-flying-planes-105/1752412-pro-bro-shirts.html)

rcam 04-23-2004 05:38 PM

Pro Bro Shirts

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can order the new gray Pro Bro shirts from the http://www.**********.com/ website. If they are like the Black shirts they will be great.

Order yours now!

Randy

ChuckAuger 04-23-2004 06:34 PM

RE: Pro Bro Shirts

The caption says Grey, but when I click PayPal it says Black. I got Black, I want Grey!

I'll put a note in there specifying Grey. Except it won't allow a note...

Hey Billy!! I wanted 2 GREY shirts this time!!!!!!!!!!!

rcam 04-23-2004 09:49 PM

This quote is from the Pro Bro site, so I think you will be okay..

These shirts are 100% cotton. I asked for the best they had
These shirts are silk screened and top notch.
IT WILL SAY BLACK ON THE PAYPAL INVOICE BUT IT IS FOR THE GRAY.
When most of the orders for this shirt are in I will get them made. You will not get your shirt right away. This should go faster than the black shirts though

akahoverit 04-25-2004 10:09 AM

Will there be any at the effingham PRO BRO event?

Billy Hell 04-25-2004 02:25 PM

I'm going to fix that but I just got my new computer in and I have been trying to get it setup since Friday. I know where the black orders stopped and the grey orders start so all is well. This will work like the run. I'll get an initial order and then get the shirts made. I realize that is not as fast as anyone would like but witout the capitol to have $800 shirts made it is the smart way to do it. In the end we will all be sporting our Pro Bro colors.
AKA - You will have to order them online.

vkernus 06-18-2004 02:09 PM

I ordered a shirt a week or so ago. Was wondering when you are putting together your next order.

Thanks,

Victor

ProBro #851

ChuckAuger 06-18-2004 02:13 PM

Hey Victor...Not to speak for Billy, he might not have left yet, but I know he was planning on going to the big SEFF electric fly in in Georgia this weekend. So if you don't get an answer for a couple of days you might bump this back up next week.

vkernus 06-18-2004 02:31 PM

Chuck,

thanks, I am not in any hurry, just wanted to get some idea of a time frame. If Billy is away and can't reply, i will shoot him an e-mail.

Victor

wild fred 06-18-2004 03:25 PM

I'm waiting on a shirt, too:D want to wear it when I fly my big phaeton 90 gasser in a slow racetrack pattern around the field, doing chandelles, overshoots, and other exotic manouvers!!! :)

Gordo-ProBro 06-18-2004 08:06 PM

ORIGINAL: vkernus

I ordered a shirt a week or so ago. Was wondering when you are putting together your next order.

Thanks,

Victor

ProBro #851
I've been waiting for like 2 months, it's sorta like wine, the longer we wait the better the shirts get!!!!

Billy Hell 06-21-2004 07:28 AM

The shirts were sitting at my back door and are ready to go AND the hats are ready to go too. With SEFF behind me I can stop building planes for a while and get these things out. They look great by the way. I have to admit 2 months is way too long to wait and I'm working on a better way to do this. I apologize. I'll be boxing and shipping for the next two weeks. If I"m not at work I'll be here stuffing boxes so we can all let our freak flags fly!!!

depfife 07-04-2004 11:03 AM

I've seen a couple of folks talking that the shirts have shipped. I'm going to LA this week and was hoping to wear mine when I visit the Sepulveda Basin. Mine did not make it, so it will still be stain free for Cookeville.

Eric

Stanoo 07-04-2004 10:01 PM

Yeppers Im still waiting on mine as well!!!

Billy Hell 07-04-2004 10:43 PM

They should all be there any second now.

777M8 07-05-2004 06:54 PM

Got mine and my hat..Too frickin cool...Hey now lets do those FLAGS...:D

rcam 07-06-2004 07:43 PM

Damn the mail man thought it was Christmas in July at my house today........ I got my ProBro shirt......... Looks Great and really like the Gray...... Thanks Billy.......

I also got my Li Poly battery back that Paul took home and repaired form me. Thanks Paul, you truley will go down in history as Mr. Fix It...

And, I had done a little pro-bono work for a friend so he sent me a brand new TT Pro .46 in the mail to go along with everything else I received today. What a surprise....... Thanks Steve

You guys are GREAT............Damn it's good being a Pro Bro.......

Randy

Constrictor 07-06-2004 08:08 PM

Hey randy, wheres Sprinfgield?

Gordo-ProBro 07-06-2004 09:03 PM

Got my grey shirt today too, Lovin it!! Man Randy, you got the Shizzle man!!

Stanoo 07-06-2004 09:35 PM

Yep mines in too!!

rcam 07-06-2004 09:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Constrictor

Hey randy, wheres Sprinfgield?
damn fat fingers......... can't type either.....nor dance and it is to wet to plow.....

I think I fixed it.......

danhoh 07-07-2004 12:25 AM

still peekin' at me mailBOX !!!
:)

vkernus 07-07-2004 07:46 AM

got mine yesturday... Billy it looks great and Thanks for all the time and effort you put in.

Victor

Billy Hell 07-07-2004 09:38 AM

Lets see some modeling shots.

StaggerBee 07-07-2004 10:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I dont have a gray one yet but here is my black one.

Billy Hell 07-07-2004 01:24 PM

If I get a bunch of you guys in shirts I could use them all on the home page at **********.com.