RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Profile and Fun Flying Planes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/profile-fun-flying-planes-105/)
-   -   Lets See Some Fun Fly Plane Pics (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/profile-fun-flying-planes-105/46071-lets-see-some-fun-fly-plane-pics.html)

rrpech 02-03-2002 03:17 AM

Lets See Some Fun Fly Plane Pics

1 Attachment(s)
LETS SEE SOME FUN FLY PLANE PICS.

This is my FAZER

wgeffon 02-03-2002 04:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my Morris Top Cap.

wgeffon 02-03-2002 04:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My Morris Fun-Design

wgeffon 02-03-2002 04:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A friends Morris Su-Do-Khoi .60

Flew so well I had to get one. I am building mine now.

kamlooper 02-03-2002 04:08 AM

pics

1 Attachment(s)
I used to have a pic of every plane I've build, but thanks to Adaptecs Direct CD program I lost most of them. The pics are still on cd but it is now unreadable. Dont ever use this program for any important files.. :( Only 2 pics I have left are below. The pic of the Sudo doesnt do it justice. That was the best quality of work I've ever done on any plane. Busy building some new fun flys, should have some pics soon.
L8R

kamlooper 02-03-2002 04:11 AM

knife

1 Attachment(s)
Man I loved this thing......wgeffon, the sudo 60 have detachable wings? I'd love to have one but my 40's barely fit in my civic. If your on msn chat, msg me, email is [email protected]

wgeffon 02-03-2002 04:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Kamlooper.

Yes the wings on the Su-Do .60 are plug-in.

Kit seems to got together well but if you dont think about what you are doing and do some advanced planning you can get yourself into a mess.

Heres a pic of my Doghouse Extreme..

Scooter-inactive 02-03-2002 04:35 AM

how about two "Hots"

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my Hots, # 20 Home Depot, and The one I built for my friend, the # 6 Valvoline machine. I have them laser cut by Fun Aero and am working on "improvements" to the design to make it a little more extreme. :stupid:

wgeffon 02-03-2002 04:37 AM

Scott,

Wheres the #1 Pennzoil car/plane?

tbzep 02-03-2002 04:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are some decent pics of my Fazer and Somethin' Extra. The color of the S.E. is fluorescent orange, but the film developer auto corrected it to an ugly orange-brown.

http://personal.mem.bellsouth.net/me.../RC/index.html

Here's my latest effort, still needing the landing gear painted, wheelpants and radio gear. It was taken with my kid's toy Polaroid that makes little 35mm size photos. Very poor quality, but he had fun taking the picture.

Tim

wgeffon 02-03-2002 04:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Man,
This thread is on fire.......

Heres my Sig SE..

Foamguy 02-03-2002 04:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my Polar Bear (R.I.P.)on the left and my dad's unnamed but fun yellow thing on the right.

Foamguy 02-03-2002 04:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And here is my newest plane, the Super Happy Fun Plane.... 2 lbs. 1 oz. Diesel powered.... and loving it. :)

Nathan 02-03-2002 04:54 AM

Re: how about two "Hots"

Originally posted by Scooter
Here is my Hots, # 20 Home Depot, and The one I built for my friend, the # 6 Valvoline machine. I have them laser cut by Fun Aero and am working on "improvements" to the design to make it a little more extreme. :stupid:
Great looking airplanes Scott.... love those color schemes! What a great idea!

Nathan 02-03-2002 04:55 AM

Originally posted by Foamguy
And here is my newest plane, the Super Happy Fun Plane.... 2 lbs. 1 oz. Diesel powered.... and loving it. :)
Diesel powered... awesome!!

Scooter-inactive 02-03-2002 05:06 AM

wgeffon, we have 3 other club members in the process of building my laser cut versions and I think I heard at least on guy saying his would be "NASCAR" also! I will start the two "new" versions soon, but they will be "Bud Light" and "Coors Light" silver bullets

Have fun....

kamlooper 02-03-2002 05:11 AM

hots

1 Attachment(s)
Since theres a couple other hots posted, heres the one had. Its actually the Midwest Electric Hots. I put an Enya 15 in it. Great power, flew awsome. I bought 3 kits way back when Hobby Lobby was blowing them out for $19 each! Ya can never pass up a good deal.

L8R

RC_Eflyer-RCU 02-03-2002 08:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You all have glow powered fun flys, so as the RC_Eflyer that I am I present to you the quiter side of fun fly's. The E3D.

The E3D is a 3D fun flyer, that can hover (yes electrics can hover) and with a 2400 mah 10 cell battery pack duration is in the neighborhood of 7 minutes of 3D flight or 12-14 minutes of sport aerobatics. This plane is powered by a Kyosho EndoPlasma car motor on a Great Planes GD600 gearbox 4.6:1 gearing. It will hover on a 12x8 APC E prop, but not as well as the 14x7 APC E prop I'll be flying mine with. Mine isn't quite done yet, but the AUW should run 48-56 oz. Mine should be on the lower end as I'm using a lighter battery than they show.

For more E3D info go to www.gwmp.net

--Paul

wgeffon 02-03-2002 02:29 PM

RC E-Flyer,

You beat me to it. I was going to try and post the first electric here.
I will have pics later today of my IFO MK-3.

bugsiegel 02-03-2002 03:57 PM

the newest menace

1 Attachment(s)
it hasn't been up yet. bad photo the digital camera is in for service so this is what I already had in the computer.

dyerstown 02-03-2002 05:33 PM

wgeffon,

I'm also building an IFO M3. Did you use the pull-pull kevlar method of linkages? I'm questioning whether to use that or pushrods with Dubro park flyer right angle clips on one end and some kind of horn with adjustable links on the other. I have a computer radio, so adjustments should be possible. Any help from anyone who has built one would be appreciated.
If another more appropriate thread should be started, I will be glad to do so. Thanks.

RC_Eflyer-RCU 02-03-2002 07:12 PM

Hey Buysiegel - What kind of plane is that. Is that a Stickit. It looks like a good candidate for a geared Endoplasma setup like I have in my E3D.

If you'd like to see flying video's of the E3D go to www.gwmp.net to check them out. Well worth your time.

--Paul

Foamguy 02-03-2002 08:52 PM

Paul,

The plane Bugs is showing isn't a Stickit, it's a Mark Shope Menace, a very awesome plane. Kinda hard to come by plans or kits. Mark Shope is sorta M.I.A. from what I hear. You just about have to " know somebody " to acquire plans. :) Fortunately, you do. :) Another up and coming plane you might wanna keep your eyes peeled for is called the " Minus"... which is just now beginning to sell. The NCFFA guys are buying them as a replacement for the venerable Menace.

Also, do yout think that your E3D will be as attracted to water as your other planes ? LOL
Water and electricity don't usually mix well. Don't they teach anything in college anymore ? :)
J/K !!!!

John

James Goss 02-03-2002 10:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my Flubber powered plane.

danielfd 02-04-2002 02:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here are my pics
a lanier pro twister and a sig ultimate fun fly biplane